No announcement yet.

Dibella: Martinez vs Sturm very likely next year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    people say he should fight middleweights.yet people are in here complaining?
    Sturm is a fraud who blatantly ducked Golovkin.

Top 3 Middleweights

1. Sergio Martinez
    2. Dmitry Pirog
    3. Gennady Golovkin

Martinez needs to man up and fight Pirog or Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Somebody tell Pirog to stop ducking Golovkin.
      haha, i'd love to see that fight tbh. to me, it's the best matchup at 160 not including martinez. but about sturm in 2012, that'd be dope, hopefully it's in germany. bigger crowd and stuff, why not ya know....sturm declined an offer before i think, what's not to say he won't decline it again. either way, if margs doesn't beat cotto, martinez should stay at middleweight and fight the top guys there. rubio, pirog, or geale would be good if sturm doesn't happen.

Comment

So, it ain't Mayweather vs Martinez then?

Mayweather's choir fans were creaming their pants and singing new tunes over the "masters" thread. And now Dibella just basically ****ted on their yellow crispy pants and open mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          thats definitely not the fight. The end of 2012 is over 15 months away. Sergio could have 3 more fights in that time. He could fight Floyd or a 168 pounder and still have plenty of time to finish up with Sturm, win or lose
          Let it go, Floyd's not going anywhere near Sergio.

So, it ain't Mayweather vs Martinez then?

Mayweather's choir fans were creaming their pants and singing new tunes over the "masters" thread. And now Dibella just basically ****ted on their yellow crispy pants and open mouths.
          It's like they have some learning disability when it comes to Sergio and Manny. Floyd wants nothing to do with either one. Wait, what's this? BREAKING NEWS just in from 2010...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=417651

Last edited by ThePrince; 09-30-2011, 11:48 PM.

Comment

sergiosexuals don't care who Steroidgio fights. they're Steroidgio fans, not boxing fans.

they can't tell Felix Sturm from Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

I will believe it when I see it although it does certainly make some sense for both guys.

Comment

If Martinez doesn't sop him

Strum takes it via Robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                  Is this what they meant when they said they would announce one of the biggest fights of the last 15 years?
                  they mean biggest fights of the last 15 years involving a german.

sturm just a gift decision against macklin (cancel out with loss over oscar?).

this won't be pretty. sergio all the way.

Comment

It's an okay fight, but I'm not the biggest fan of either fighters anyway.

I'm surprised nobody described this battle as sex on a canvas.

Comment

my country man felix sturm will fight him and will beat him..he's the best in the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X