No announcement yet.

Would you ever hit a woman? have you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you ever hit a woman? have you?

all this talk bout Storm beating his wife within an inch of her life (so so sad)

got me thinking......is he alone in this at the langa??? is he the only ***** who laid hands on a woman???

anyone else on here ever beat a girl senseless like Storm did to his wife??????

just curious......

Alguien anda ardido

Comment

A man that beats a woman/girl doesn't deserve to breathe oxygen on this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
        Alguien anda ardido
        Yup.....your wife......anda ardida....pos que chinga le metiste!!! ahaha

You must be working out...oh yeah I forgot!!
        Last edited by extracurRICular; 07-15-2011, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlesDarwin View Post
          A man that beats a woman/girl doesn't deserve to breathe oxygen on this planet.
          I agree with you, I did make a mistake and I owned up to it and paid the consequences in every way possible. Anyways I did not beat her up in any way shape or form, in CA if you only as much as lay one finger on your spouse it is considered domestic violence.

I will not go into details but I will say her face was never touched and her body was bruise free, that much I can say.

The TS is just mad because I exposed his ass as the lying roid-head that he is.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

You must be working out...oh yeah I forgot!!
            You got exposed son

Comment

I agree with you, I did make a mistake and I owned up to it and paid the consequences in every way possible. Anyways I did not beat her up in any way shape or form, in CA if you only as much as lay one finger on your spouse it is considered domestic violence.

I will not go into details but I will say her face was never touched and her body was bruise free, that much I can say.

The TS is just mad because I exposed his ass as the lying roid-head that he is.
              oh so now you change your story!!! then how did her face get like that??? oh I know......she fell down the stairs huh?? she fell 4 times didn't she??? hahahha........cry me a fuken river you **** moofaka....here is a tiny violin for your sad story! hahaha

Comment

oh so now you change your story!!! then how did her face get like that??? oh I know......she fell down the stairs huh?? she fell 4 times didn't she??? hahahha........cry me a fuken river you **** moofaka....here is a tiny violin for your sad story! hahaha

You got sonned homie..lol

Comment

You got sonned homie..lol
                  your wife sure did........damn!!! she did say you hit like a poosey though

Comment

LMAO That's a low blow Ric, you're a dirty fighter. Why you got to diss the wifey, si ella nunca se a metido contigo?!?!?

That pic is hella funny but wrong as hell.

But to answer your question, it depends, some bitches got self-esteem issues and let their abusive lovers beat them. While other bitches ask for a beating. I've even met girls who like to provoke guys. Now, those bitches who enjoy provoking men deserve what's coming to them. But men shouldn't beat women to death, a slap should be enough IMO.

Far too many Latino men beat their *****es.

Comment

Working...
                    X