Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My greatest prediction wasn't the Ward vs Kov 2 result, but the boxingscene aftermath

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurd by stoppage and Golovkin by stoppage in round 6 then?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      This is great....so everyone screaming about Ward landing low blows gets countered by kovalev landing two before Ward & Ward being tougher then returning the favor....lol...I love it! They mad.
      I've been sitting on this info for a while now. Just never really had the energy to quote the timeline and start a thread about it

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Great post.

Hopefully we get Adonis versus one of Beterbiev and/or Gvodzyk.
        Yeah, Stevenson vs any of the aforementioned guys would be a great start.

Heck, even Joe Smith Jr said he doesn't know why Stevenson didn't want to fight.

Comment

Would be nice to see Ward unify with Stevenson.
          It's a natural progression of things in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

@ 30:19 and 30:23

2 low left hooks
            If you're gonna call these low, then be fair and say that every single body shot Ward threw in that fight was low.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              If you're gonna call these low, then be fair and say that every single body shot Ward threw in that fight was low.
              Quite frankly I don't give a damn. This whole low blow thing was something that was started by Team Kovalev and Kovalev's sore loser fanbase; just like I said they would December 2016 as quoted in the OP

Anyway, what I "am" saying is Ward was hit low twice and didn't say one thing about it, but proceeded to charge forward and stop Kovalev in the same exact round. Fact.
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 07-09-2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

@ 30:19 and 30:23

2 low left hooks
                The ownage in this thread has been thorough and unrelenting lol.

Comment

Great thread bro. this gif should have been in every thread about ward low blowing

Comment

I've been sitting on this info for a while now. Just never really had the energy to quote the timeline and start a thread about it
                    Maybe you should, get them wild up....lol

Comment

My greatest prediction wasn't the Ward vs Kov 2 result, but the boxingscene aftermath Quote: Ward would stop Kovalev in the rematch, but it won't really matter because people will make lame excuses on why Ward stopped him (i.e. holding, ref cheated) and then immediately start talking about Stevenson and Beterbiev. This place is so predictable. Never fails
                      In addition, most of all many of them went into seclusion by hiding and posting behind their ALT accounts too.

Comment

Working...
                      X