Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For people who have never hit their significant other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This happened to me yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      I could never hit a woman. One time though, I did get pissed and gave her a titty-twister. It was pretty funny, after the initial shock of what I had done wore of the two of us we both just started laughing about it and then we just continued on with our day like nothing really happened..........Rockin'
      i actually had a dude do that to me when i got pissed at him for throwing elbows at one of my brothers while playing basketball. he twisted my titty and it got me to bust out laughing. diffused the whole situation which was pretty heated for a second with three four of my brothers there.

Comment

You need to work on your 1000 yard stare Timmy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          You need to work on your 1000 yard stare Timmy.
          man - i just try to keep my cool when half the time i am on the edge of losing my temper all the time.

it's why i always have my laptop ON. you guys keep me loose.

Comment

I beat my wife all the time, can I still get a word in?

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              I beat my wife all the time, can I still get a word in?
              feel free. many would love to hear it i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                Have you ever gotten mad at them to the point where you pictured yourself hitting them violently or even killing them?
                hahahaha Not since I was about 20 years old. I had this gf I fought really bad with. I never hit her, but I really wanted to at one point. I think if the fighting is getting that bad, either you change the situation some how or get out of that relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                  hahahaha Not since I was about 20 years old. I had this gf I fought really bad with. I never hit her, but I really wanted to at one point. I think if the fighting is getting that bad, either you change the situation some how or get out of that relationship.
                  it's never that bad, that's the thing though man. like i said, i didn't even get outwardly mad.

Comment

nope.

don't hit girls. not my thing.

never got mad enough to need to. getting loud usually gets them to stfu.

only girls i ever hit was my sisters, when we were kids obviously.

oh and Makavelli's crackhead ex-girlfriend China.

my bad, mak. if i knew she was your fiance at the time, i wouldn't have used my patented, beautiful overhand left.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                      it's never that bad, that's the thing though man. like i said, i didn't even get outwardly mad.
                      You weren't that mad, but had thoughts of killing her? I think that would scare me too. Its not normal to have those thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                      X