Collapse
No announcement yet.

high street fashion chain puts black child in a monkey hoodie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep making everything about race... Racism will be about for much longer. No way the intention on that slogan was malicious, but draw attention to it and make it about race, then too so far the other way to say he's a king and all that fkery, that does then make out all about racial superiority.

I'm mixed black/white.. All this 'offense' people take, on both sides, is attention seeking virtue signalling snowflake bulls#it

Comment

• Alex Medina, who works in brand design, said it was negligent to place a black child in a top with such a slogan, while white children wore others.

He tweeted: "In the year 2018 there's no way brands/art directors can be this negligent and lack awareness. If look at other sweaters in same category they have white kids. We have to do better."

Comment

• as one poster pointed out, we all came from monkeys....

wtf......

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          as one poster pointed out, we all came from monkeys....

wtf......
          be careful, you might 'offend' someone

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            be careful, you might 'offend' someone
            they take ''ownership'' of the weirdest things......and then complain about it !

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
              Like everyone on earth I evolved from a monkey species. So I’m a monkey at heart too just like the kid in the article.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                everyone but the kids parent/s seems upset
                Why should the kids parents be upset anyways? I mean he is a little monkey, but on this earth who isn't a monkey? We all evolved from monkeys, so fuk it big deal hes wearing a shirt that designates him a monkey. We all are monkeys.

Comment

• to all u racist ass mfkers who out here thinkin its ok to call a black person a monkey,,,,do it in reel life and see how it turn out,,fr tho just expieriment and find out

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                    Why should the kids parents be upset anyways? I mean he is a little monkey, but on this earth who isn't a monkey? We all evolved from monkeys, so fuk it big deal hes wearing a shirt that designates him a monkey. We all are monkeys.
                    judging by the protests and boycott demands and the soul community blowing up social media, i assumed the parent/s would be heading this ''outrage''

im proud to be a descendant of apes, monkeys and baboons

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                      to all u racist ass mfkers who out here thinkin its ok to call a black person a monkey,,,,do it in reel life and see how it turn out,,fr tho just expieriment and find out
                      yeah, always comes down to violence with some cliques

words >>>> slick clique

Comment

Working...
                      X