Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much are you willing to spend on a used car?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much are you willing to spend on a used car?

Ive been searching for a low mileage, well maintained Audi R8 4.2 manual and I found one that is 2009 with 13k miles for $75,000.

My wife thinks im dumb for even considering it but what do women know about cars. Im a car guy and an R8 is a collectible that holds value.

If you saw your favorite semi-exotic car, how much are you willing to spend?

Depends on if you can afford it and if you can sustain/ are willing to keep paying it over x amount of years. Not including the unforeseeable issues that always occur down the line.

Me personally. Im not doing it but then again, for me, I can't afford to pay for a $75k car even if I have relatively low interest and a low payment. Still don't want to pay 75k divided over x amount of years.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Ive been searching for a low mileage, well maintained Audi R8 4.2 manual and I found one that is 2009 with 13k miles for $75,000.

My wife thinks im dumb for even considering it but what do women know about cars. Im a car guy and an R8 is a collectible that holds value.

If you saw your favorite semi-exotic car, how much are you willing to spend?
      Tell your wife to **** the car salesman for a better price

Comment

If you have to buy a second hand car you shouldn't be looking at an Audi

Comment

dont be a dumb ass buy a new cause for that same price if your willing to spend that cash.

Comment

A 75 thousand dollar used Audi?

That's a terrible idea.

Comment

Working...
            X