Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the illumanti is real? What you gonna do about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    I'm joining them
    it would be a good gig, I think.

Until you have to face the 33rd Obama Lizard Queen of Germany.

You might have to admit your allegiance on May 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
      They're 100% real. Not really caring anymore to post any proof lol

Would you join them if you were granted Drake/Rihanna-like status in the world?
      Yes they are. And nope. Just play the game and realize the bigger picture.

Comment

I do think that there are groups of people in certain positions of power, Bilderberg Group for example.

What can we do? Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I do think that there are groups of people in certain positions of power, Bilderberg Group for example.
          Well you have to be a billionaire, a captain of industry or a powerful politician before you can even be invited to the Bilderberg meeting so that's not much of a claim to say that the Bilderberg members influence world events. They do, and would do so whether the meetings took place or not.

Although at this point if I were a member I'd get everyone to wear space suits or goat heads or something, just to fuck with the conspi******s.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Well you have to be a billionaire, a captain of industry or a powerful politician before you can even be invited to the Bilderberg meeting so that's not much of a claim to say that the Bilderberg members influence world events. They do, and would do so whether the meetings took place or not.

Although at this point if I were a member I'd get everyone to wear space suits or goat heads or something, just to fuck with the conspi******s.
            But for years and years "conspi******s" as you call them were hollering about bildenberg meetings and all the "rationale" people claimed they were crazy, and now fast forward a few decades and everything these "conspi******s" were saying about bildenberg for the most part are true, except for the idiots talking about alien forces, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              But for years and years "conspi******s" as you call them were hollering about bildenberg meetings and all the "rationale" people claimed they were crazy, and now fast forward a few decades and everything these "conspi******s" were saying about bildenberg for the most part are true, except for the idiots talking about alien forces, etc
              No, the Bilderberg meetings have never been secret. They are private, not secret.

Unless... they are!

No, no wait, they have a website.

http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                No, the Bilderberg meetings have never been secret. They are private, not secret.

Unless... they are!

No, no wait, they have a website.

http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/index.php
                Yeah now... In the past for the first fifty years of bildenberg meetings, everything was denied... The Internet wasn't around after world war 2 when these meetings started.. And the "rationale" people claimed the "conspirtards" were crazy and full of crap.. Now decades later after they had been exposed many times they finally came forward in a public relations move... And the "conspirtards" of the 60s, 70s, 80s amd 90s were proven correct and the "rationale" people were completely wrong for decades and then won't even admit they were wrong and try and pass lame excuses lie "they got a website"
                Lmao, that's a very weak arguement piggy, I expect better from you

And if they weren't secret, then why doesnt the major media run stories like they do for every mundane thing public figures do...
                It's not like it isn't hundreds of the most powerful people in the same room.. Why wouldn't that be newsworthy, why doesn't mainstream media report on it and try to get the inside story.. It's not like they don't do that with every political story since watergate..
                Warren buffets annual investor meeting gets more press than the secret meeting between the worlds elite. Does that seem "rationale" to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
                  Rough night been drinking. So say the illumanti is real. We all know the music industry promotes it and there's millions and I mean millions of coincidences that tie the banks,the government, world events etc even down to the food we fn eat in America. If ure retarted and don't know what I'm talking about do a weeks worth of research and then come post on this thread. If it's true forget the fema camps,fema coffins,Chem trails,mk ultra,rfid chipsEVERYTHING. IF ITS TRUE. Whether u follow David icke,alex jones,anita Fuentes,vigilant Citizen/vigilant Christian or ure just a follower of Christianity or Islam. If the nwo is true what are YOU gonna do about it?
                  i understand you can be a chauffer, gardener or dishwasher of a billionaire, a captain of industry or a powerful politician and get invited.
                  i know a chinese gentleman that says he got in.
                  dude looks like an amphibian too!

Comment

There are groups that are major players in the world and control a lot of it, but they are not some secret club fantasized buy conspiracy paranoids. Their names are on the major stockholders list of some of the biggest corporations and oil companies. They are not hidden or some secret fantasy, they are powerful enough that they do not need to hide.

Comment

Open your eyes, sheeple

Comment

Working...
                      X