No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UK News: Cameron-Welborn, Cheeseman-Upton, Bateson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: UK News: Cameron-Welborn, Cheeseman-Upton, Bateson

With Sheffield's Liam Cameron, 21-5 (9), recently making a spectacular first defence of his Commonwealth strap by taking out Brighton's Nick Jenman in just two rounds, promoter Hobson says a match between the champions makes sense, would be a great fight for the public, and would give the winner the perfect platform to move on to even bigger things.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like the idea of Cameron/Welborn, solid domestic scrap, British and Commonwealth title on the line. Get it done

Comment

Liam Cameron deserves a British title, one of the more unappreciated boxers over here.
      He’ll stop Welborn.

Comment

The British light-middleweight title's currently vacant, so how come Cheeseman/Upton hasn't been sanctioned by the BBBofC for ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
          The British light-middleweight title's currently vacant, so how come Cheeseman/Upton hasn't been sanctioned by the BBBofC for ?
          They ordered Liam Willliams vs Asinia Byfield for it

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            That's a crap fight, Williams kills him. Question, does BBBofC keep public rankings or do they just kind of keep it private and then make their own decisions? I've looked around for rankings that they put up but the only stuff I see on their sight is champs. And where do you find where they order fights, I never see that stuff either.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              That's a crap fight, Williams kills him. Question, does BBBofC keep public rankings or do they just kind of keep it private and then make their own decisions? I've looked around for rankings that they put up but the only stuff I see on their sight is champs. And where do you find where they order fights, I never see that stuff either.
              They put up fights thats been ordered here http://bbbofc.com/notices Never found rankings either

Comment

They put up fights thats been ordered here http://bbbofc.com/notices Never found rankings either
                OK cool, appreciate that RC. At least that will make it a little easier to track the direction things are going

Comment

I never understood why the Smith/Williams fight wasn't sanctioned for the British title, when one of them stood to win the Lonsdale belt out-right.

Comment

Working...
                  X