Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: O'Sullivan: The Question is - Would Golovkin Handle My Power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: O'Sullivan: The Question is - Would Golovkin Handle My Power?

Middleweight contender Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan (28-2) returned to the ring on May 4th and crushed a severely over matched Berlin Abreu in 3 rounds in their ESPN televised fight. Berlin had previously campaigned as a welterweight and was in over his head from the opening bell. O'Sullivan landed several hard shots and after three rounds the Dominican had had enough and quit on his stool.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I doubt O'Sullivan hits any harder than Lemiuex or even Canelo and he's much less skilled than either.

Comment

Gary Spike O'Sullivan - who fought a day b4 GGG on the 4th of May against a Welterweight... They targeted Mr. Gary Spike and he was at first interested, then backed his way out of the fight and now wants to talk that shyt...Gary you would be a better bare knuckle fighter, your chin is too high, and you fight with Machaoism - get you Indiana Jones raiders of the lost ark fight scene by the Airplane agaisnt Indi where he walked your stupid A$$ into a propeller..beat it

Comment

This guy is trying to get himself and undeserved title shot which he has done nothing to earn as well as his undeserved high-ranking he may hit fairly hard but it's all about the skill as well and he doesn't have half the skill that Triple G does...... I say put him in a title Eliminator with Charlo..

Comment

The man who got absolutely slaughtered by Eubank thinks Golovkin might not be able to handle his power.

Comment

You had your shot, Spike, but you didn't want it. Fade back into irrelevancy now.

Comment

He'll get the Vanes treatment.. get your bum ass outta here.

Comment

Well, so that's the new way of promoting fights?

They annoy you to death with bias quotes from an unknown guy so you finally wants to see the fight in order to see the guy taking a beat down and disappear...

Comment

Here’s how it plays out with the haters. GGG beats him like a running mule and the haters come up with the following excuses:

Spikes a bum, he lost to two tomato cans
                  Spike came up from flyweight
                  Spikes mustache slowed him down
                  That wasn’t a KO, Spikes whiskers made him lose his balance
                  Spike needed 47 more fights, he wasn’t ready for GGG

A win against this clown does nothing for GGG. Oh yeah and if he doesn’t fight him, GGG is ducking!

Comment

This guy should take his stand up on the road. He was offered more money than Vanes and turned down the fight, straight up duck. If he makes more money fighting Canelo because of it fine, I understand the decision, but shut up about Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                    X