Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Still Wants Pacquiao: I'd Love That, It Would Be Amazing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol khan trying to get fights that are way passed their expiry date, kinda shows the sad state of his boxing career

Comment

Think about it...Khan vs Pac would make money, (khan wins)
      then Khan vs Broner would make money (toss up), then khan vs brook for the 3rd fight of the contract.
      Money to be made and dont forget this is PRIZE FIGHTING.

Comment

boooooooring

Comment

I think Khan will fight a guy like Eggington or Skeete, the maybe Broner and finally Brook.

He will then retire, still telling anyone who will listen that Floyd ducked him.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            lol khan trying to get fights that are way passed their expiry date, kinda shows the sad state of his boxing career
            Absolutely but what amazes me there's still the odd halfwit who thinks that he's actually as good as he thinks he is .....and that's beyond deluded ....that's ..... plain insane.

Ole glass jaw won a decent fight seven years ago .....
            and in his last fight was iced two years ago.....that's the perspective.

As you said expiry date ...he even mentioned Prescott ...for the first time........this kid is badly damaged.

Comment

The only fight id be rooting for Pacquiao in....this guy is a bum.

Comment

i would still back pac by ko believe it or not

would be a really exciting fight

but ideally pac should drop down in weight for his farewell fight

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  Danny Garcia ruined him. Gj Roach

Comment

I'd like to watch Khan fight that cyborg tranny.

Comment

khan still on this?

Comment

Working...
                      X