No announcement yet.

rick glaser drops the real ppv #'s for ggg/jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rick glaser drops the real ppv #'s for ggg/jacobs

just curious.. what makes this guy the PPV guru? how does he know the "real" numbers? do you believe it.

Painfully low, considering it was a decent opponent. He'll do alright in his next though because it'll either be BJS or Canelo.

Comment

You should put 'real' in quotes. He has absolutely no sources, and whenever he tried to defend the way he gets his 'numbers' he has fallen flat on his face. He's said he uses Facebook likes and extrapolates the TV viewership numbers that are available publicly.

His numbers are no better than mine.

Comment

In all honesty I have no idea who this guy is or what he does, can anyone help me out here?

Comment

This is just Golden boy promotions propaganda to lowball triple G in negotiations. I know for a FACT i bought at LEAST 130k myself
          Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 04-03-2017, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post

just curious.. what makes this guy the PPV guru? how does he know the "real" numbers? do you believe it.
            People gave him legitimacy when he was saying Floyd's numbers were lower than announced. They never questioned or asked how he was getting his info. Now people (not you. I know you're genieunly curious) want to question his legitimacy I find it funny. He's really just a fringe boxing guy. Not even sure he still works in the business

Comment

lol @ his delusional fan base that thought he was the A-side.

Comment

And before one of you haters try to call bull ****, i'm not going to lie, I had to buy the standard definition to save money, I'm not rich. but I DID buy 140k

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  People gave him legitimacy when he was saying Floyd's numbers were lower than announced. They never questioned or asked how he was getting his info. Now people (not you. I know you're genieunly curious) want to question his legitimacy I find it funny. He's really just a fringe boxing guy. Not even sure he still works in the business
                  LOL! Yeah, and it's all buttlovekin fans posting about his credibility...so from now on we'll just take the promoters numbers....canelo still does more lol

Comment

Whether it was 120K or 190K it is still too low for him or his team to make any demands of a bigger purse against Canelo. He should take the flat fee and the fight, or else he won't get a shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X