No announcement yet.

Which are you....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which are you....

So, are you a student and if so what are you studying (this includes students who also work)?

or do you work and if so what do you do?

or are you a couch potato (currently in-between things, not in school and not working)?

i just realized that i did not including homemakers in the poll. if you don;t work but take care of your kids and the house or whatever, just choose "work" and explain in a post.
    student
    35.29%
    work (have a regular job)
    50.00%
    couch potato
    14.71%
    Last edited by * FeistyWench *; 06-25-2006, 05:52 PM.

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
    So, are you a student and if so what are you studying (this includes students who also work)?

or do you work and if so what do you do?

or are you a couch potato (currently in-between things, not in school andnot working)?

Well, I work full time in the Air Force and am going to take another class this fall. How are you today?

Comment

Originally posted by JDizzle79
      Well, I work full time in the Air Force and am going to take another class this fall. How are you today?
      doing good. and you?

what kind of class are you taking?

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
        doing good. and you?

what kind of class are you taking?

gonna be a history class. I love History, especially ancient histories from around the globe. It's too hot here...114 degrees!!! I gotta wait before I do the yardwork

Comment

Im a bum.

A lousy no good bum.

But im thinking of stepping up to depressed nine to fiver.

Comment

Originally posted by JDizzle79
            gonna be a history class. I love History, especially ancient histories from around the globe. It's too hot here...114 degrees!!! I gotta wait before I do the yardwork
            it's hot here too and the mosquitos are out in force.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
              Im a bum.

A lousy no good bum.

But im thinking of stepping up to depressed nine to fiver.
              you are not a bum, you just haven't focused your talent into something yet.

i don;t see you as a 9 to 5'er but i see you being successful in something (career).

Comment

i currently work part-time as a self-employed psychological counsultant. basically the really complex students with severe emotional, behavioral, medical, and/or academic issues are referred to me. i figure out what the problems are specifically and make a plan of how to make the student as successful as possible within the educational environment. i also provide counseling to a handful of kids that need more therapy than the typical guidance counselor can provide.

the other days when not working i am a housewife/mom.

Comment

I am a student doing a degree in creative writing. I also work occassionally ruining peoples lives by ringing them up and trying to make them take part in pointless 20 minute long surveys on bank cards.
                  Last edited by Crumble; 06-25-2006, 06:21 PM.

Comment

although my post may reflect different but i work alot.sometimes over 60hours a week

Comment

Working...
                    X