Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: “I think Manny Pacquiao has a great legacy, but we got to be honest about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny has what is probably the best win from '00-'10...but he has hung his hat on that for far too long, what is his second best win? Ledwaba? Cotto perhaps? That was a great win regardless of the catchweight, but he has essentially done nothing since then except become a casualty of ring politics.

Comment

People all butthurt by the frank truth

Floyd always goes one step beyond his weight class

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Ward really shouldn't speak about weight draining after the Dawson fight. Unless he's willing to admit his win is not so good.
        Exactly. I'm Team Ward for life but he hung himself out to dry with this one.

Comment

Thanks Andre. I've only been arguing that the Dawson win was huge for you for a year and half, pretty much by myself and was fighting an uphill battle as is. Now you sound like a massive hypocrite, except ODLH cherry picked MP and you got Dawson to come. He didn't think that one through.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Exactly. I'm Team Ward for life but he hung himself out to dry with this one.
            He's really starting to piss me off. He's been my favorite fighter for a few years now, but he may not be if he ends up out of the ring for an extended period with another legal battle.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Thanks Andre. I've only been arguing that the Dawson win was huge for you for a year and half, pretty much by myself and was fighting an uphill battle as is. Now you sound like a massive hypocrite, except ODLH cherry picked MP and you got Dawson to come. He didn't think that one through.
              The Dawson win was not huge. Dawson was in fact drained. But that was not Ward's fault like the amnesiacs claim. Oscar/Pacman was oscar's fault.

Comment

One of the dumbest fighters in the sport trying to analyze legacies lol. Pacquiao has a legacy and a career Ward could only dream of... and BALLS, he could only dream of having as well. Because Ward is a coWard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  The Dawson win was not huge. Dawson was in fact drained. But that was not Ward's fault like the amnesiacs claim. Oscar/Pacman was oscar's fault.
                  Preach brother

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    One of the dumbest fighters in the sport trying to analyze legacies lol. Pacquiao has a legacy and a career Ward could only dream of... and BALLS, he could only dream of having as well. Because Ward is a coWard.
                    Ggg dont want none of ward lol

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      Anyone who fights Froch with one hand, is far from a coward

Comment

Working...
                      X