Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Warns Mayweather: Las Vegas is My Town Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero's manager is dreaming If he thinks he will clear more than JMM after his % of PPV earnings, he may have got more upfront but not on the back end.

Guerrero seems to think he's this spring chicken, he will be 30 yo, that's not exactly "prime"

Floyd faced a 24 yo 165 pound "prime" Ortiz then followed it up by facing a 160+ pound Cotto at 154 when he was 147. If Floyd hasn't aged over night then Guerrero will prove nothing more than a glorified sparring partner...He won't be able to use those rough house dirty tactics he did with Berto because of the magnitude of the fight alone.

Comment

Yeah just like the other 43.
      They all say the same thing over and over.

The bottom line is this....Guerrero should just shut up and do his talking in the ring.
      Mayweather will feed off this trash talk just like he did against Ortiz

Tell Mayweather he is old and Mayweather will train like a monster to show Guerrero he is wrong.
      Tell Mayweather he is slowing down and Mayweather will be motivated to show the world he still got it.

My point....let sleeping dogs lie dude.
      All this talk from Guerrero means one thing, that he is nervous as hell and will be really nervous come press conference time. Then on fight night he will be ****ting bricks.

When Guerrero steps in that ring he will get exactly what he wanted.
      Floyd will knock out Guerrero in 6 rounds

Comment

Its not Pac town anymore its now the Ghost hometown....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Six-time world champion, Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (31-1-1, 18 KOs), sat down with BoxingScene.com to discuss his upcoming fight with pound for pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26 KOs). The match is scheduled to headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mayweather's WBC championship will be at stake.

[[Click Here To Read More[/URL]]
          When you have spent most of your professional career fighting average fighters, it could cause one to develop irrational self-confidence. Once you've dominated one small area, you could become convinced that you're truly exceptional or advanced, when it reality you've just been boxing in the wrong weight class vs inadequate competition.

Comment

so weak

when you trash talk, don't talk about things you haven't done yet. How is that supposed to intimidate Floyd lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yeah Robert hype the fight and get your money, but at the end his chances of winning are slim. I like his enthusiasm but around round 5 he'll start breaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Good luck to him he knows Floyd is on the slide and thats a good mind set for him to have .
                On the slide? Based off what? His last 4 fights he has lost no more than 4 rounds. So out of his last 4 fights (40 Total Rounds), he has won 36 rounds. How does that equate to him (Mayweather) being on the slide?

Comment

Guerrero is all around very sane, but the boxers that have gotten to Mayweather have been boxers with great timing, not volume. Guerrero is getting the most of his run fighting the #1 P4P, but I'm afraid the fight will be somewhat like the Corrales fight, and that's giving Guerrero a lot of credit.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin
                    Yeah Robert hype the fight and get your money, but at the end his chances of winning are slim. I like his enthusiasm but around round 5 he'll start breaking.
                    oh mayweather is going to demolish this guy lol

but he did earn this fight

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                      From what I seen in the Aydin fight, he was gassed at about the 6,7, & 8 rounds. He looked done (in that fight) IMHO but Aydin is no world beater by any stretch of the imagination so The Ghost was able to sustain himself. He will be pushed to the limit vs Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X