Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Devastating Stoppage Losses In Lounge History?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    you need to smoke a bowl and chill the f0ck out bro
    I vaporize, if you had continuos bull**** from acouple of people you'll tend to just say **** you too as I did...........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      I vaporize, if you had continuos bull**** from acouple of people you'll tend to just say **** you too as I did...........Rockin'
      vapourizing is the shiz-nit! my brother has one and boy oh boy!

how much does a good one go for?

Comment

• Rockin' may have laced them up, but what is the point in doing something so damn bad?

It's like an investment banker who lost his company millions because he was crap at his job trying to tell everyone but I been there, I done it, have you?

This is where Rockin's writing ability is better than his boxing. He talks a good fight, but fights a bad one.

I read some of his writing about his life/boxing and he sounded like a good guy, whom was very tenacious and probably had a good record. However in reality words lie, but number don't. Mr Rockin was even afraid to reveal that record to members for a long time, and I am certain because he was embarrassed.

Comment

• My demolition of HTown has to be up there, along with Reeds demolition of Horus in the boat thread.

Comment

• i remember thuggers. i always wondered what the dick jokes were about.

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Yeah... unfortunately in a bullshitting conversation thread... generally you're supposed to retain your cool. People are JOKING around.

You sound like a pissed off little midget who's never had his penis touched.

Comment

• Anything involving Bringer

Comment

• I forgot his name but when Bringer annihilated the guy from the "Gun Control" thread. It got so bad he spacked out and begged to get banned by the mods

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  I forgot his name but when Bringer annihilated the guy from the "Gun Control" thread. It got so bad he spacked out and begged to get banned by the mods
                  was it that **** sparkman0811 or something like that? talk about taking himself too seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                    was it that **** sparkman0811 or something like that? talk about taking himself too seriously.
                    I cant remember but yeah could have been. Easily the biggest meltdown ive seen since ive been posting (about a year or so)

Comment

Working...
                    X