No announcement yet.

Vote for Obama and STFU you fat ****ing Yanks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    he's the first black president of the united states of america. he is a historic president and if any president deserves a second term its the first black president.

white people owe this to black people.

Race relations is already a very sensitive issue in the U.S. and i feel like its important to race relations that obama, the first black president in the U.S. deserves a second term. obama deserves to finish what he started.

I dont know if the race issues in this country will ever be solved but i feel like it will be irreparably damaged if obama doesnt get a second term.
    More handouts?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      More handouts?.
      there will always be handouts no matter who the president is. Republican or democrat.

stop kidding yourself.

Comment

there will always be handouts no matter who the president is. Republican or democrat.

stop kidding yourself.
        I'm talking about your ridiculous assertion that he deserves another term for being black.

Embarrassing, where's your pride?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          I'm talking about your ridiculous assertion that he deserves another term for being black.

Embarrassing, where's your pride?.
          and you equated that with handouts when i told you there will always be handouts no matter who the president is. republican or democrat. black or white.

pathetic. where's your common sense?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            It's like if I spent three months ****ing Miley Cyrus right in the asshole, and tying her to a pole to let a Rottweiler have its fill of her back bucket. I've got horses, goats, pigs, donkeys... all of them shooting their muck up Miley's rear pie hole 24/7.

Then I lend her to you and, after a week, I go "Jesus, you haven't taken care of Miley Cyrus, have you? I came to pick her up and her asshole's bleeding. WTF have you been doing?"

Yes. That's exactly what it's like.
            Lollll why the hell would people ban this guy? That's twice in 2 days he's had me in hysterics.

Comment

I voted for Obama. Really hoping we get 4 more years.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                Here's one of the problems with Americans: They are stupid!!!!

Very few understand the monetary system of the US.
                Very few understand the economics behind the system employed in America.
                Very few understand that an economic recovery in a debt-based economy is unattainable

The US has a DEBT-BASED economy, and it grows as a result of debt being incurred. This economy cannot be sustained when bankers have been and are leveraging almost 80:20 of actual assets and the Govt. is leveraged almost 1.5:1 of its GDP .... it is inevitible that it will collapse.

American's just do not get it .... This economy cannot be sustained by endlessly tacking on more and more debt -- But how can this be avoided if debt also causes growth??

No President will ever be able to turn this economy around .... NO ONE!!!

The only option to save the American economy is to wipe the slate clean and forgive all debt nationally and internationally -- while introducing a new monetary system that is attached to gold\silver\platinum and eliminate all FIAT rules.

This has nothing to do with Obama. It is pure economics and the economic\monetary system in the US is and has been the most mismanaged system on earth!!!!

The dollar is worthless and the only thing that is sustaining it as a tradeable currancy is its {Petro-Dollar} attachment to Oil trade. THAT IS IT!
                If foreign countries stop using the dollar to purchase their oil .... the dollar collapse's immediately.

American's above all need to first wake up ... and stop looking for some black boogie man that is going to destroy America and start looking at the banking system, the federal reserve, wall street and multi-national corporations that have paid in full, for a US govt. that is firmly under their control.
                My god....here we go again with the Libertarian cliff note copy/paste.

All while championing Barack Obama to win....the guy furthest off from wanting anything close to a Gold Standard. Just another Federal Reserve conspiracy theorist who uses Ron Paul-ian talking points when it suits him....but votes Liberal in practice.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  I see so many different threads in here day in, day out, about the same subject.

I can't believe people would even consider voting for Romney... he's such an asshole that even PBDS would think twice about voting for him.

What bothers me is all this "Obama ****ed up the economy" stuff. Remember four years ago, when he took over? It was in a right **** state, wasn't it? Okay, sure, Obama hasn't really done much, in a way that could segue into a racial stereotype gag if I fancied another ban (which I don't, that's why I haven't done one, note) but is it really his fault?
                  he spent as much as bush did in 8 years in only 4. If we elect him again we'll be past 20 trillion.

Comment

he's the first black president of the united states of america. he is a historic president and if any president deserves a second term its the first black president.

white people owe this to black people.

Race relations is already a very sensitive issue in the U.S. and i feel like its important to race relations that obama, the first black president in the U.S. deserves a second term. obama deserves to finish what he started.

I dont know if the race issues in this country will ever be solved but i feel like it will be irreparably damaged if obama doesnt get a second term.
                    White people don't owe anything to anyone. Nobody does. You are responsible for your own success or failures.

Ps: keep in mind , that most of Obama's advisors aren't black anyway. He , himself is half jewish (from his mother). And you're gonna get more of the same , for 4 more years.... Romney , Obama , Bush...You're voting for crooks.
                    Last edited by gandhalf; 11-06-2012, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
                      My god....here we go again with the Libertarian cliff note copy/paste.

All while championing Barack Obama to win....the guy furthest off from wanting anything close to a Gold Standard. Just another Federal Reserve conspiracy theorist who uses Ron Paul-ian talking points when it suits him....but votes Liberal in practice.

Dude you're worst than a broken record, and you make no sense what so ever. You can barely articulate what you believe with any coherent consistency, let alone interpret what others believe.

Stick to the klan rallies, where you all just grunt & shout .... it suits you.

Comment

Working...
                      X