Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    I wonder if they will wait until the Mayweather Cotto fight is over before they start promoting Pac Bradley because nobody out here in Vegas knows Bradley let alone that Pac is fighting Bradley. Everywhere you look is Floyd and Cotto.. However I ran into some die hard pac-tards out here in Vegas and like I have said for a few years now, the pac-tards hate life....
    So I guess you spoke to a guy that doesn't follow boxing because if he would, he would know Bradley. Actually, I spoke to a friend a couple of days ago about the upcoming fight and said he didn't know Mayweather .... but he is NOT a boxing fan. His brother knows Floyd, Bradley, Cotto, Manny, .....

but I can see some people not knowing Bradley but knowing the other names that I mentioned.
    Last edited by ADP02; 05-03-2012, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
      One thing i can say about this fight.
      Tim didn't have enough tools to beat Manny.
      When Manny hits Tim with his combinations i see Tim doing what Mosley/Clottey did.
      I hope this does not happen, i want to see more action...

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
        I wonder if they will wait until the Mayweather Cotto fight is over before they start promoting Pac Bradley because nobody out here in Vegas knows Bradley let alone that Pac is fighting Bradley. Everywhere you look is Floyd and Cotto.. However I ran into some die hard pac-tards out here in Vegas and like I have said for a few years now, the pac-tards hate life....
        were you talking with boxing fans? those guys should know who bradley is, it is the casual fans that most probabaly dont know him ...

Comment

• Originally Posted by FasTHarD View Post
          One thing i can say about this fight.
          Tim didn't have enough tools to beat Manny.
          When Manny hits Tim with his combinations i see Tim doing what Mosley/Clottey did.

Have you ever really seen a Bradley fight? The guy has never backed down once in his career. Manny doesn't like to have to deal with angles, which is precisely what Tim has....man how does this guy get so little love when he dominates all of his oppositon? It's not like he barely wins fights, he dominates.

Keep these posts coming though because I hope Pac's camp is reading them and laughing at how much of a chump Bradley seems to be based on the posts in this forum. That way on fight night, the shock will be that much greater to Team Pac.

Comment

• This is for you Mathed

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
              were you talking with boxing fans? those guys should know who bradley is, it is the casual fans that most probabaly dont know him ...
              Anyone and everyone. People on buses, in cabs, clubs and bars... so called fans and non boxing fans. Its shocking that when I bring it up Pac Bradley, people are like don't you mean Mayweather Cotto? I correct them and say no in June Pac is fighting Bradley and people have no idea.

Maybe I just keep asking the wrong people? However it is down right hilarious running into the people that hate Floyd and when asked why they stutter like a ****ing ******. Then again that could be due to consuming too much alcohol. Who knows.

Vegas brings pure entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post

This is for you Mathed
                Awesome. War Bradley!

Comment

• Its boring over here in p.a.c.tardom

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikethomson
                    what a load of crap.. u see how some people have to lie to make themself feel good LOL. first of all, according to all u floyd fans, p@ctards are all pinoys. i have yet to meet one unhappy pinoy that "hates" life right now LOL. most if not all the pinoys i've encounter comes from middle class type family. second of all according to u floyd fans, p@ctards knows and watch manny only so wtf would a p@ctard be doing in vegas during the week of a floyd fight, and according to u guys they supposely hate the most? LOL!! and last but not least floyd vs cotto is this weekend why the phuck would vegas start advertising the pac vs bradley fight for? they would be stealing the spot light for the floyd vs cotto fight, now why would they wanna do that when the pac fight is still a month away? LOL!!!
                    The pac fight is not still a month away its ONLY a month away. Big difference and with one month to go the people should be talking about a fight with one of the biggest stars already.

I do hope it picks up steam cause there is no buzz at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikethomson
                      Ummm isn't that was I said? Still a month away. The Floyd/cotto fight hasnt happen yet why would they start painting the whole town with PAC vs Bradley ads???
                      I said that very early in this thread,it makes no sense to start promoting Pac Bradley with full steam as of right now..But I think they have done a good job so far,out here in NY a lot of people are talking about this fight and feeling it's a real dangerous one for Pac(although most are still picking Pac to win)..But for casual fans to know this will be a real test for Pac,but yet have no clue who Bradley is(let's be honest most don't)imo is saying a lot...I believe Mayweather Cotto will do great numbers,but mostly because you have two very accomplish fighters fighting each other..But I truly think the Pac Bradley fight will be the better fight hands down...

Comment

Working...
                      X