Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know your a Hardcore Boxing fan when....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Know your a Hardcore Boxing fan when....

You know the names of all the alphabet Titles......

Now you guys name some things

after you cut yourself instead of reaching for a band aid you grab some vaseline and put it on the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      after you cut yourself instead of reaching for a band aid you grab some vaseline and put it on the cut.
      Ha that's a good one

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
        You know the names of all the alphabet Titles......

Now you guys name some things
        you do know that based on your criteria, anyone who has an internet connection and can type "google.com" is a hard-core boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          that's a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
            you do know that based on your criteria, anyone who has an internet connection and can type "google.com" is a hard-core boxing fan.
            i didn't mention my criteria....

Comment

you were watching boxing before 2008 and before filipinos in netcafes started spamming boxing sites with all this "manny pacquiao best all time!!!!1!!!eleven!!!1" garbage that we have to read now

Comment

When someone mentions Mike Tyson you quickly stop them and put them straight with an explanation that he ain't the GOAT and that he's not even in the best 5 heavyweights OAT and he never beat anybody of any note.

and........... when someone asks your weight you go "well Im just over the supper middle weight limit at 169 pounds" "whats that i sto.." "Thats 12 stone mate"

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                  Alright, so knowing pretty much everything about the history of the sport doesn't make you a hardcore fan either? I mean, everybody can use Google...

I'm not saying that knowing the names of the boxing organizations makes you a hardcore fan, but your post didn't make any sense.

Comment

...if you set your alarm clock to wake you up at 3 AM to watch Pongsaklek Wonjongkam lay an ass whooping on Koki Kameda

Comment

Working...
                    X