Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will SHOCK the world when he STOPS Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when people talk about floyd shoulder roll as if its his primary defense i already stop taking them serious. its obvious you floyd haters havent watched many of floyd fights and the ones you did watch you dont know whats really going on. you dont understand whats going on the tactics the way floyds set them up and breaks them down.

floyd uses his legs his shoulders his reflexes his gloves elbows all that is his defense. you dudes act manny throw non stop he fights in burst. and with someone like margirito who stands there he can keep throwing. im pretty sure manny punch count is much lower when faced marquez compared to stiffs whos only defense is to put their guard up or take the punch.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      Mosley fight proved otherwise.

Floyd lost his sharpness and footwork.

Mosley is old and gassed out after clocking Floyd in the 2nd round because of the aforementioned rust.

Believe what you will, but Floyd is on the decline. Even some *****s will admit that.

naaaaaaaaaaah.

the same amount of time was taken off before the Margarito fight and he still knocked his block off.

no excuses for that Mosley even admitted that he didn't have any ring rust he just got too excited too early and loss because of it.

Floyd obviously isn't what he used to be but he is still at an elite level.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
        when people talk about floyd shoulder roll as if its his primary defense i already stop taking them serious. its obvious you floyd haters havent watched many of floyd fights and the ones you did watch you dont know whats really going on. you dont understand whats going on the tactics the way floyds set them up and breaks them down.

floyd uses his legs his shoulders his reflexes his gloves elbows all that is his defense. you dudes act manny throw non stop he fights in burst. and with someone like margirito who stands there he can keep throwing. im pretty sure manny punch count is much lower when faced marquez compared to stiffs whos only defense is to put their guard up or take the punch.
        well said when people always talk about the shoulder roll i just block them

Comment

How can you not talk about the shoulder roll when all the *****s say that Pac won't touch Floyd because of the shoulder roll. It was a response to the Floyd fans.

Comment

That's what I'm saying. It's sad you can't be either a fan of Mayweather or Pac without being called a ***** or ******* but what the hey? Pac would beat the mess out of Mayweather, you guys can support that hypothetical idea that Mayweather somehow negates Pac's offense with 4 counter punches per rd. A bunch of dudes on here just think that Mayweather is unbeatable and Pac is a fraud...ok, I guess if that makes you feel better.

I'm not even a hardcore Pac fan, I'm just a big boxing fan in general but I'll tell you this: There is not a guy from 130-147 that can beat Pac right now. No one that can even come close to beating him, including Mayweather. That weak defensive fighting approach is only gonna get him losing a UD and looking like Clottey and remember, Mayweather is not as strong as Clottey, Margs, or Cotto...Pac would murk him in thorough fashion......keep living that pipe dream but your boy ain't ever getting in the ring with Pac.

Comment

GTFO *****'s.....

I don't watch videotape
              -Floyd Mayweather

Freddie Roach will study Floyd's style, and devise a gameplan to break that lil puss down.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed
                That's what I'm saying. It's sad you can't be either a fan of Mayweather or Pac without being called a ***** or ******* but what the hey? Pac would beat the mess out of Mayweather, you guys can support that hypothetical idea that Mayweather somehow negates Pac's offense with 4 counter punches per rd. A bunch of dudes on here just think that Mayweather is unbeatable and Pac is a fraud...ok, I guess if that makes you feel better.

I'm not even a hardcore Pac fan, I'm just a big boxing fan in general but I'll tell you this: There is not a guy from 130-147 that can beat Pac right now. No one that can even come close to beating him, including Mayweather. That weak defensive fighting approach is only gonna get him losing a UD and looking like Clottey and remember, Mayweather is not as strong as Clottey, Margs, or Cotto...Pac would murk him in thorough fashion......keep living that pipe dream but your bouy ain't ever getting in the ring with Pac.
                Well said. I forgot about that point too, that Floyd is not even as strong as Pac's last few opponents. Oh boy, I never been so convinced that Pacquiao would beat Mayweather but right now, he will really beat him, and bad.

They also say that Pac has no defense. Pay attention, Pac's defense is his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

I'm not even a hardcore Pac fan, I'm just a big boxing fan in general but I'll tell you this: There is not a guy from 130-147 that can beat Pac right now. No one that can even come close to beating him, including Mayweather. That weak defensive fighting approach is only gonna get him losing a UD and looking like Clottey and remember, Mayweather is not as strong as Clottey, Margs, or Cotto...Pac would murk him in thorough fashion......keep living that pipe dream but your boy ain't ever getting in the ring with Pac.
                  Real talk!!!!!!!! NOBODY at 130-147, NOBODY. no 140 pound fighter, no 147....Marquez would get beat easy.

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked if Manny knocked out any opponent. He has the speed, power, and explosiveness to KO anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X