Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I'm More Excited For Haye vs Harrison Than Haye vs Klitschko" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Haye wont go as low as fighting Harrison, Make a fight with Vitali or Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
      Hopefully Haye wont go as low as fighting Harrison, Make a fight with Vitali or Wlad.
      I agree. No more excuses just make the fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
        It's probably Soir in that video.
        The fat-fart in the video called Haye a ducker. fuk him.

Its unbelievable how people think a guy with 25 fights, 3 at cruiser-weight, is ducking anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
          I'll go for an early round, I doubt Harrisons hand will be fully healed by fight night. He is going to be a one handed fighter.
          True, the hand might not be healed, but then again I'm guessing that the injury isn't too bad because Harrison called out Haye quite publicly, and plus the fight date wouldn't be set (if it did happen) for a number of months down the line which leaves quite a long recovery period. Possibly the hand may be a non-issue by that time but interesting thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
            I want to see Haye vs Klitschko, but I'm not going to lie, I would love to see Haye vs Harrison. Just the thought of Harrison landing that lucky punch and becoming a World Champion makes me smile.

War Audley!!!
            I want to see Haye vs Klitschko too, I'd also love to see Haye Harrison for the simple fact that Haye would knock him out within 4 rounds and I'd never have the pain of watching that clown Harrison ever again (hopefully).

In reality this fight shouldn't even be considered.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
              Interesting video by a die-hard proponent and strong supporter of the David Haye vs Audley Harrison virtual super-fight! Will two of the UK's most famous contemporary heavyweights actually meet face to face in the professional ring to stage a classic back and forth world title clash?
              Only time will tell...

i really wanted to see david haye fight wladimir...forget harrison hes crap and wont beat haye at all...Haye KO Win In the Mid Rounds against harrison

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
                The fat-fart in the video called Haye a ducker. fuk him.

Its unbelievable how people think a guy with 25 fights, 3 at cruiser-weight, is ducking anything.
                Dont take the P!SS mate...it takes a lot of guts to post a video of your self when your that size

Comment

Why does harrison deserve a shot at all and why is haye not fighting the fight everyone wants to see and taking this against basically a nobody who looks hopeless in nearly all his fights? Because its a much easier fight for haye and he cant back up his talk, unfortunately

Comment

Look back through my posts ...you will see i am a haye fan ...i hate the cloned Klitchkos ...not because of where they are from but how they fight ..i much prefer the Haye style and how he fights.....but that being said he needs to Fight one of these boring brothers before he starts losing anymore credibility IMO !

Comment

I Dont give a toss about this fight!!! I dont know where people got the "It would be one of the biggest fight in the UK" from?? Fact is Haye has a busy schedule ahead of him, Fact is he called out Wladimir and ridicule him with t-shirts and stuff and now he wants to back away from the fight when the timing is right?

I swear fvxk Haye if he takes this fight, I would rather he fight Arreola than give that ****ing bum Harrison a shot, Valuev still has his rematch clause, Chageav just won an elimiantor to become a mandatory to the WBA so when would Haye get the chance to fight Wlad or Vitali?

Comment

Working...
                      X