Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FN4 Idea (to get all fighters we need in game)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Either way it wouldn't be too hard. Have like maybe 100 common first and last names.

The only guy you couldn't make would be Dwight Muhammad Qawi.

that would be posible with phonetics, so yeah i own....

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      that would be posible with phonetics, so yeah i own....
      Too bad EA thinks Phonetics is some type of geneticly engineered telephone.

Comment

I think the ref should be in the ring, think the feeling/ suprise of having the ref jump between the fighters to stop the fight if one guy taking a beating would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Either way it wouldn't be too hard. Have like maybe 100 common first and last names.

The only guy you couldn't make would be Dwight Muhammad Qawi.
          Duh Muhammed is like the most popular name ever. Douche.

Comment

You have to remember that they would have to reserve the rights to every fighters name and there's a big chance that not all fighters want that. That is the reason why many fighters were not in FNR3. You need exclusive rights just to use a boxers name and imagine how much boxers there would be. But overall it's not a bad idea. But if anything, they should have the most common names input into the game and by the commentators as someone already posted. Plus, the career mode should be improved...

Comment

Don King has a few names for his game only, I think.
              You guys are forgetting Fifa and such.
              Everything can always be better thats why new Fight nights are keeping made and thats why we keep buying em'

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                its a little harder to do something like that when dealing with graphics like FNR4....

with madden and basketball, they canapply a generic body type to a character and slap an unrealisitic face on madden or basketball.. but with boxing, a lot of time and detail go into the individual boxers look, stance, fighting style, etc etc... its not something that would be easily updated
                Easier than you think bro. Check this out, we have all used the create your own character before. Its very customizable with style, hieght...etc.

The only only thing they would need to allow is to allow people to share created fighters. Then a pseudo-official fighter roster can be made. The only issue will probably be guys differing on opinions over created players attributes i.e. his power is too high or too low...etc.

They have it on NCAA09 with full 119 team roster which is a lot of data.

Comment

gd ideaas peeps

Comment

They should just make a huge fighter list to start with. They should put the top active fighters in the game, the last one had like 1 HW that was still fighting, and he's not even heavyweight.

Comment

Double post
                      Last edited by Left2body; 12-28-2008, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X