No announcement yet.

Sonny Bill is it koda nassa's fault

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny Bill is it koda nassa's fault

I think considering he changed managers to koda and his friends with mundine
    i think he was given bad advise thats why his in the media about running away to france. since he became friends with these shonks his had nothing but issues at his club the bulldogs. I can understand him wanting more money i would go to but just the way his been handling these issues its just looks bad. I think since koda mismanaged mundines career well he kinda ****ed sonny bills too. wat do u guys think.

it seems hard to go past the influence of khoder. i mean could things have really been so bad at the bulldogs for him to have just signed a 5 year contract? the guy is 22.. plenty of time to chase the big dollars. but without knowing the exact circumstances it's hard to judge the bloke.

anyhow if khoder has had an influence it's back fired on him.. he's been called to court along with sonny bill

Comment

He's an awesome player, but his stocks dropped dramatically in my book.
      To piss off on a plane without even telling your team mates or team officials in search of big bucks whilst still contracted to your club is gutless & disgraceful. I sincerely hope there is another explanation for his ludicrous behavior.

Comment

nassa is a ****, i swear to god he is so much of a ****wit, mundine wasnt that bad until he started boxin and this **** got to him,

anyway i wonder what the dogs are gunna do, because sunny has 2 come bak but i think if they cancel the contract then he can leave anyway so yeh, they prob gunna sue him for millions but

Comment

it's going to be interesting.

just one thing without getting preachy.. lets not be so quick to to vilify SBW..

something to consider.. murdoch has a huge stake in channel 9, the NRL etc.. murdoch also controls the media.. we're hearing alot about what sonny has done wrong but we havent heard his side yet..

don't you question why people arent making a big deal of the fact that the club says he hasnt signed with them yet.. and he doesnt even have a visa to enter france..

i'm willing to wait and see.. i dont think there'll be anything to excuse the fact that he's run off mid season but i wouldnt be surprised to see another side of the story emerge.

Comment

Originally posted by boxa__ali View Post
            I think considering he changed managers to koda and his friends with mundine
            i think he was given bad advise thats why his in the media about running away to france. since he became friends with these shonks his had nothing but issues at his club the bulldogs. I can understand him wanting more money i would go to but just the way his been handling these issues its just looks bad. I think since koda mismanaged mundines career well he kinda ****ed sonny bills too. wat do u guys think.
            i completely agree with u. Koder is a big ****wit,and he has shaped Mundine and SBW.

Comment

there is a rumor floating around that SBW has debts he can't repay and thats why hes trying to cash in so quickly don't know how true it is though

Comment

hmm i wonder how he could have racked up debts so quick.. unless he's a gambler.. dude's only 22 and the highest paid player at the dogs

Comment

he has a big mortgage on a 1 million dollar house with interest repayments of $9,000 /mnth

Comment

Working...
                  X