Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask the Jinx thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spinksjinx, I mix the protein drink with syrup. Is that good or will it be less effective then?

Comment

Originally posted by spired
      Spinksjinx, I mix the protein drink with syrup. Is that good or will it be less effective then?

Less effective and I wouldnt do it...It will slow down into getting into your body only mix it with water nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
        Less effective and I wouldnt do it...It will slow down into getting into your body only mix it with water nothing else.
        Spinsjinx, I mix it with water, but I put a little bit syrup in it too! It only for the taste. Your protein powder has chocolate or something else taste in it...

Comment

hey jinx i need to know what you do to work your obelque(?) muscles on the sides to be able to take those hits in the kidneys. if you could tell me what excersise you do and plz give me the definition/explanation of how you do it... thank you very much my daime.

Comment

spired-Thats like saying, I mix it with milk for the taste...It doesnt matter syrup will digest it slow then milk, sorry bud but you need to mix only with water in order for it to be completely effective....Thats just the way it is....

Dyl-G

Bicycle Crunches

http://www.big-blue-ball.com/exercis...e-crunches.htm

Crunches

http://www.emedx.com/pt/exercises/im...crunches-1.jpg

Like th at photo, I rise up a few inches and I usually use a 25/35 pound weight on my chest as well.

Seated Twists

http://www.fitness3.com/uprighttwistmb.htm

I will do them like in the picture shown with a medicine ball, or put a stick behind my back rest it on my neck and stretch my arms out onto the stick and twists

Doing 4 sets of 25

Comment

Spinksjinx, do you take vitamins and mineral pills? Should I take centrum pills twice a day? One in the morning and one when I go to sleep... ?

Comment

Spinksjinx, do you take vitamins and mineral pills? Should I take centrum pills twice a day? One in the morning and one when I go to sleep... ?
                Im on no vitamins at the moment. But when I do I take centrum twice a day.

Comment

Spinksjinx, I've been told that taking the protein water mix with little bit of syrup, like 1:9, that it not less effective...

Comment

Spinksjinx, I've been told that taking the protein water mix with little bit of syrup, like 1:9, that it not less effective...

The syrup will slow it down from getting into your system and helping to rebuild and grow more muscles...You need the protein within 30 minutes to an hour into your system for anything to happen...With syrup and milk and what not it will easily take 90 minutes to 2 hours....You dont need that and your body doesnt need that....

When I say your body needs it by 30 minutes to an hour, I mean it has to be drank in that amount of time....

Trust me man you want to mix it with water if you want things to happen...Their isnt a way around this.

Comment

but if I quit training then it takes about 40 minutes until I get home and drink the protein...

Comment

Working...
                      X