Comments Thread For: Crawford Beats Down, Stops Horn in Nine For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
    "Weak males make up Aussie land and that is a fact."

Tell that to the families of the Australians who fought with valor at Gallipoli, Verdun, Turin Italy, El Alemain and so many other places, often side by side with Americans. Respect to the memory of the Australians fallen in defense of freedom. Apologies to the families of fallen for the ignorant posting of this moron.
    Like I said Mate Aussie men are all weak and frail and have done little in History. Who has Australia ever conquered-EVER?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Broner would get embarrassed.
      Broner needs a Crawford fight to show fans Broner can man up and face the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by allenfred View Post
        Like I said Mate Aussie men are all weak and frail and have done little in History. Who has Australia ever conquered-EVER?
        Aussies always beat you in gold medals per capita at every Olympics

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
          Bud with another paper title.

Too bad, he has admitted he is like g and won't fight anyone good until he is at least 35. Only four more years.

Spence beat down Brook, DSG has all kinds of tough fights, Thurman beat DSG and Porter, Porter fought Brook, Broner, and Thurman... And Bud has fought Postol and Horn. lmao. And it was a $5 ppv! Even AB has fought Vargas, Maidana, Porter and Mikey. And Bud has fought a gym teacher and Postal worker Postol. Wake me up when he fights someone good. Every other top ww has fought numerous top opponents. Bud is the oldest and hasn't fought one. Sad.

But then again, that is why hbo kicked him to the curb.

Bud is great, but he is the second biggest cherry-picker in the game. The rumor is Bud is calling for a rematch with Dulorme.

You didn't see Spence draggin a gym teacher out of Australia for the first time in his career. Spence went after Brook. In Brook's own backyard. The Hornet wouldn't make it to round 3 with Spence, DSG, or Thurman.

Still, Bud continues to dominate journeymen. Gotta give him that.
          Terrence "the journeyman killer" Crawford.
          Nah, we just saw Spence fighting a man who had his face shattered by GGG the previous fight and before that,
          A 50 yr old Bundu and before that a guy who got destroyed by Pacman...dropped 4 times.

Spence doe!!!!!!!

LMAO...I cannot wait for them to step in the ring so I can read all the posts crapping on Spence. People calling him a bum or a can after calling him the next Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevil1 View Post
            You ll be disappointed

Horn will put this punk to sleep
            You were saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Nah, we just saw Spence fighting a man who had his face shattered by GGG the previous fight and before that,
              A 50 yr old Bundu and before that a guy who got destroyed by Pacman...dropped 4 times.

Spence doe!!!!!!!

LMAO...I cannot wait for them to step in the ring so I can read all the posts crapping on Spence. People calling him a bum or a can after calling him the next Mayweather.
              You will be waiting a long time hater. You should be ashamed of yourself praying for a fighters demise almost to validate you. Spence went after a undefeated champion at the weight and fought him in his own backyard

Comment

• Well, let's see. Australia came into existence as a country in 1901. The same question can be asked of other nations. Who has China conquered since 1901, since 1001 for that matter? Who has Canada, the United States, Sweden, France, Greece, Turkey, the United Kingdom, by way of example, conquered since then? Do you realize that your criterion for what determines male weakness or strength makes no sense?

Comment

• Originally posted by allenfred View Post
                  Well, let's see. Australia came into existence as a country in 1901. The same question can be asked of other nations. Who has China conquered since 1901, since 1001 for that matter? Who has Canada, the United States, Sweden, France, Greece, Turkey, the United Kingdom, by way of example, conquered since then? Do you realize that your criterion for what determines male weakness or strength makes no sense?

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Lololololol. You are right bro but he still lost. He made every teacher in the world proud. Fat out of shape chefs were even saying they may try their luck at boxing..... Damn Horn threw him to the floor like a rag doll. Listen I’m not questioning what you are saying. Horn is limited but a polished fighter should expose him as was the case Saturday. A lesser fighter will have a problem with Horn.

N.b I don’t support Horn I’ve only seen him fight twice in my life but a good rebuttal though.
                    Lost in Australia. If you still don't get it. You got problems doll. You want to see skill.. Look at Horns face. That tells you how Pac turned his face into a big target practice. Boxing is not about wrestling and fouling. Everyone knows Horn got a gifted win in Australia. You are just one of those who don't get it. It only shows you can't see skill if it's presented to you. If you love wrestling watch WWE. I think that's something you'll enjoy. It fits your level of appreciating skill. lololololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-11-2018, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                      Aussies always beat you in gold medals per capita at every Olympics
                      Per capita.. Same amount of events same amount of competitors.

Aussies just can't fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X