Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Texas Mile record. 278 mph.

This is just getting ridiculous....

P.S.

NE, I don't give a shit how much it fucking snows where you live. Shut up, and watch the video.

Id love to see what car will be the 1st to reach the 300 club

Comment

PS:

nobobyd gives a **** about cars driving in a straight line. really. these threads are never a hit.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
        Id love to see what car will be the 1st to reach the 300 club

a moving spoiler that's only about waist height with a ****load of power. at that speed you're speaking the language of downforce.

i sat in the ford GT. my legs and dick were too big. i felt like i was in a vice.

Comment

That car sucks, I can't even put 87 octane in the tank, what's the MPG at 280 mph?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            That car sucks, I can't even put 87 octane in the tank, what's the MPG at 280 mph?

you'd go through a tank of high octane fuel in less than a half hour. that's what the veyron does when it's being topped out, anyway. 15-20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              PS:

nobobyd gives a **** about cars driving in a straight line. really. these threads are never a hit.
              I care.

Leave sweatpea alone before he uses his potato picking brute strength (and AWD like traction) to submit your ass.

Comment

Couldnt hit 280? Weak

Comment

Calm your ****, Mario. I was just poking fun.

If I wanted to make a "Hit" thread, I'd make a thread intertwining religion, soccer vs. football, WWII, and the "greatest television show of all time at this time."

You seem to like my threads, boo. Seeing as you're in every single one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Calm your ****, Mario. I was just poking fun.

If I wanted to make a "Hit" thread, I'd make a thread intertwining religion, soccer vs. football, WWII, and the "greatest television show of all time at this time."

You seem to like my threads, boo. Seeing as you're in every single one.

i am on vacation this week, n####.

it's either this or laundry.

Comment

Working...
                    X