Horror Movies - favourite scenes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Radke View Post

^This, that little girl scared the **** outta me the first time i saw it.

rec is a badass movie. i wish my spanish was better.

i only wish that i had seen it before i had seen quarantine (which sucked, but is virtually a scene for scene remake of rec.)

even rec 2 was badass.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I love this video

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I hate to be a bore but the original Wicker Man didn't have Nick Cage in it. Instead it had the bloke from Knightrider in it. Not Hasselhof. The other one.

Way better. Because it doesn't have Nick Cage in it. Nick Cage sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                I hate to be a bore but the original Wicker Man didn't have Nick Cage in it. Instead it had the bloke from Knightrider in it. Not Hasselhof. The other one.

Way better. Because it doesn't have Nick Cage in it. Nick Cage sucks.
                I hate to be even more of a bore, but I've seen the original too. Furthermore, the Nick cage clip was for lulz. The only terrifying part of that film was his ****ty acting, as per usual.

Comment

Scene in Pumping Iron where Arnold is spotting some monster squatting and the guys is seriously dying to get out the rep and Arnold is coaching him on, the guy finally clears the rep then Arnold goes "Ok come on one more"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I hate to be even more of a bore, but I've seen the original too. Furthermore, the Nick cage clip was for lulz. The only terrifying part of that film was his ****ty acting, as per usual.
                    Haha fair enough. Guy's a twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      I believe it's that newer house of wax movie where the brother was looking for his sister in town & the 1 killer sneaked up on the brother & the brother turned around & dodged the strike & pieced him in real quick. Usually people just stick their neck out to be killed. Big bro wasn't having none.
                      Horrible scene in it where the girl sticks her finger a gutter or something and the killer cuts the top of her finger off with a pliars

Comment

Working...
                      X