No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter a Idiot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgil Hunter a Idiot?

in this super 6 tournament We got to see alot of him, and to me he a idiot. He trys to talk nonsense and get into the fighter head lol let ward do that. What are you his daddy and you trying to protect him. Ward is more then capable of handling himself. What if froch just hire someone to go over to ward camp and talk smack all day, That will be stupid right. To me makes ward looks like a lil ***** cause he knows this is going on yet he doesnt say **** and I have a feeling he doesnt really approve of it. what you guys think

sigh. If youre going to call someone an idiot, you should probably use correct grammar while doing it.

Not that Im flawless on the internet either, I make mistakes because it doesnt matter, but still, the irony.

Comment

Yeah, I can't believe this guy talking trash and trying to get into Froch's head by saying he respects him because he has a fine girlfriend. Ward doesn't need this nonsense to beat Froch. Hunter's fat a$$ should shut up and be a professional. Wanna be Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
        sigh. If youre going to call someone an idiot, you should probably use correct grammar while doing it.

Not that Im flawless on the internet either, I make mistakes because it doesnt matter, but still, the irony.
        I seen a bunch of words with the red underline and I knew I should have right clicked and corrected it for people like you.

so lets skip the nonsense, I am a idiot as well. So now that we are over that hump.

Back to the topic at hand

Comment

Hunter is cheaply trying to get into Froch's head, since Ward can't.

Ward is an excellent boxer, with superb skills. However he can't intimidate Froch.

I expect Froch to impose his will on Ward, winning by late tko.

Yes, I'm biased on this fight.

Comment

It's kind of similar to what Kevin Cunningham does for Devon Alexander. It makes you look as if you can't speak up for yourself and hold you own, when it comes to trash talking. Ward isn't exactly the trash talking type of fighter, so I guess Hunter maybe feels that he needs to pick up the slack for Ward in that area?

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
              in this super 6 tournament We got to see alot of him, and to me he a idiot. He trys to talk nonsense and get into the fighter head lol let ward do that. What are you his daddy and you trying to protect him. Ward is more then capable of handling himself. What if froch just hire someone to go over to ward camp and talk smack all day, That will be stupid right. To me makes ward looks like a lil ***** cause he knows this is going on yet he doesnt say **** and I have a feeling he doesnt really approve of it. what you guys think
              i think you are an idiot. virgil hunter is one of the smartest trainers in the game, i dont see how anyone can question that really.

plenty of trainers talk trash, roach does it far more than hunter, is he an idiot too? hunter doesnt do it for no reason either he does it to get in the oponents head and he does a good job of it. it doesnt reflect negatively on ward in any way. he doesnt like to play mind games so he leaves it to his trainer, whats wrong with that?

besides ward doesnt get the chance to be in the oponents locker room to see him wrap his hands. sure he could say something at press conferences etc but its not his style. ward speaks with his hands and his trainer just speaks his mind i dont see anything wrong with that.

by the way how does hunter protect ward by talking trash? at the end of the day ward is still gonna be in the ring with him all by himself. if he was promoting ward and keeping him away from certain fights that would be a different case but i dont see how talking trash as a trainer is protecting your fighter. explanation please.

yes it would be stupid for froch to hire someone for the lone purpose of talking trash, but that isnt the deal with hunter. hes a trainer, thats what hes hired for and the trashtalk is an extremely small part of the service he provides. he also gives ward a drink of water during practise, that doesnt mean you can compare that to froch hiring someone for the lone purpose of standing there with a water bottle.

hunter and ward are tight as hell, theres nothing going on that one or the other doesnt approve of that isnt out in the open.

your post is whats nonsense, hunter is a boxing genius.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                i think you are an idiot. virgil hunter is one of the smartest trainers in the game, i dont see how anyone can question that really.

plenty of trainers talk trash, roach does it far more than hunter, is he an idiot too? hunter doesnt do it for no reason either he does it to get in the oponents head and he does a good job of it. it doesnt reflect negatively on ward in any way. he doesnt like to play mind games so he leaves it to his trainer, whats wrong with that?

besides ward doesnt get the chance to be in the oponents locker room to see him wrap his hands. sure he could say something at press conferences etc but its not his style. ward speaks with his hands and his trainer just speaks his mind i dont see anything wrong with that.

by the way how does hunter protect ward by talking trash? at the end of the day ward is still gonna be in the ring with him all by himself. if he was promoting ward and keeping him away from certain fights that would be a different case but i dont see how talking trash as a trainer is protecting your fighter. explanation please.

yes it would be stupid for froch to hire someone for the lone purpose of talking trash, but that isnt the deal with hunter. hes a trainer, thats what hes hired for and the trashtalk is an extremely small part of the service he provides. he also gives ward a drink of water during practise, that doesnt mean you can compare that to froch hiring someone for the lone purpose of standing there with a water bottle.

hunter and ward are tight as hell, theres nothing going on that one or the other doesnt approve of that isnt out in the open.

your post is whats nonsense, hunter is a boxing genius.
                Perfectly said, end thread.

Comment

Geez, if Hunter is an idiot for playing mind games for his fighter, then what does that make Roach?

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
                    I seen a bunch of words with the red underline and I knew I should have right clicked and corrected it for people like you.

so lets skip the nonsense, I am a idiot as well. So now that we are over that hump.

Back to the topic at hand
                    It's an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X