Floyd: I'm fighting in February

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob arum basically took his date

Comment

He said he wants to get back as soon as possible, but it could end up being May. I take it as it depends on whether or not he can make the fight. Let's not act like Pacquiao didn't fight in March in 2010 after fighting Cotto the Novemeber before that. Same thing, essentially.

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post
        They're all in it together, Floyd takes a fight in Feb, Pac fights Marquez in May (big money Cinco De Mayo), then Arum cashes out Pac in November for a Pac/Mayweather fight.

one question regarding this is-ellerbe said that they had reserved the mgm for may 5th and were hinting at making the pac/may fight on that date.then after saturday nights controversy arum says he wants pac/jmm 4 on may 5th (cinco de mayo).well if they want to do that then floyd already has the date and venue and they wont both fight on the same day.whether floyd fights guerrero,morales,berto,ortiz,martinez,alexander,wi lliams they would all take the fight given the chance.what im saying is-i dont see why floyd would have the date and mgm provisionally booked and then give that up to arum and manny for them to fight jmm again.

Comment

Working...
        X