No announcement yet.

List of Guys Floyd Mayweather ducked or is ducking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
    And it seems like hes ducking guerrero now. Dont get me wrong, mayweather is better, but guerrero will cause floyd a lot of problems.
    Lmaooo man this is one of the most pathetic boxing sites ever. He ducks them but after he beats them they call it a cherry pick lol

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I don't know about the other fighters but I don't think Floyd wants any part of Canelo. I don't consider that a duck if he vacates his WBA 154 pound tittle he won from chubby welterweight Cotto. But if he keeps that tittle then he is ducking Canelo and Trout unless he agrees to fight them. Canelo is his biggest money fight and it's been pointed out already that he can't use Arum as an excuse not to fight Canelo. Canelo is begging to fight Floyd and Golden Boy is dying to make the fight.
      TBE made Canelo look like a little boy

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Canelo, Pac
        Two easy wins. They couldn’t even beat the senior citizen version of floyd

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Seems anyone that was in the division at the time Floyd was fighting and didn't happen, he ducked.

And actually seen people say he ducked Lazcano

Tiresome.
          This right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            whats funny about this is exactly what floyd said would happen did he said if he fights canelo it will go from duck talk to canelo is no good and another floyd boogie man that floyds ducking will take his place. people laughed but thats exactly whats happened
            Lmao yep he ducks them but when he beats them they have a million excuses

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              What you talking about? According to Floyd, Canelo is still undefeated (AKA Cotto CW = undefeated) and that is EXACTLY what Floyd said
              Then Canelo should have about 6 wins vacated because he is the catchweight king. Floyd ducking Canelo and Pacquio doe they both will knock him out doe. He waited until they got old because Floyd never ages lmaoooo

Comment

He beat everyone people wanted him to fight and then people trashed the opposition afterwards. Whatever people think of him as a person his resume is light years ahead of anyone's at the moment.

Comment

Any top level boxer who is a threat and in their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Lmaooo man this is one of the most pathetic boxing sites ever. He ducks them but after he beats them they call it a cherry pick lol
                    damn dude, you need a life, to go back to a post that's almost 6 years old. Go out, enjoy your life

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                      damn dude, you need a life, to go back to a post that's almost 6 years old. Go out, enjoy your life
                      Lmaooo I was doing some research and stumbled upon this thread of gold. Beautiful thread lol

Comment

Working...
                      X