Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been a fighter as Overrated as the Japanese Sensation Naoyu Inoue?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    what was that bet?
    i bet on inoue not to win WBSS. cant remember how many points, but i can dig up the thread when the time comes cause was one of my own.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
      Can't wait for him to fight Rodriguez, he will have a rude awakening.
      yep, im tipping rodriguez to outbox him, been very impressed with him.

Comment

Yes there have because he isn't overrated. He is just damn fuking good.

Comment

Originally posted by dramashow View Post
          i bet on inoue not to win wbss. Cant remember how many points, but i can dig up the thread when the time comes cause was one of my own.
          ok.................cool

Comment

I think he's rated accordingly. I don't see anyone claiming him as p4p #1 and I don't even see him in top 5's that often. I have him #5 p4p currently behind Loma, Crawford, Usyk, GGG.

It's true his competition isn't good to date but he is young and has a LOT of talent and natural ability. The way he's dismantling his opponents compared to how other fighters fare against the same opponents indicates he's pretty damn good.

The WBSS is a serious test. He's new to the weight and Rodriguez is a good fighter with talent and skill and Tete is a very good all-round fighter, Burnett is a unified fighter with good craft. If he comes out of that as the top dog then I think it's fair to say he's a special fighter IMO. It won't be easy and I think he'll be pushed but I also think he'll pass.

Comment

Working...
            X