No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua boring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua boring?

Am I the only one who feels he is boring? He had some good fights,my favourites were

Whyte,
    Klitschko past round 5
    Takam,even though it was a one sided beating

But for the most part I found his fights boring,am I the only one who feels this way?

I like his fights but him as a person seems false and uninteresting.

Comment

Originally posted by KOComplaints View Post
      Am I the only one who feels he is boring? He had some good fights,my favourites were

Whyte,
      Klitschko past round 5
      Takam,even though it was a one sided beating

But for the most part I found his fights boring,am I the only one who feels this way?
      Horrible, HORRIBLE one dimensional fighter. Slow, flat footed, unimaginative, stiff as a board, overall very difficult to watch.

Could never bring myself to watch one of his fights in one take, including the Klitschko one. I thought Klitschko - Fury was far more interesting contrarily to popular opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
        but is he exciting to watch?

Comment

Originally posted by KOComplaints View Post
          but is he exciting to watch?
          I mean he's not as explosive as Tyson or as dazzling as Ali but he's all there is to watch I find Wilder more entertaining but boxing needs a face and he is it I think his fights at best are average tho .

Comment

I mean he's not as explosive as Tyson or as dazzling as Ali but he's all there is to watch I find Wilder more entertaining but boxing needs a face and he is it I think his fights at best are average tho .
            I feel like Joshua has the perfect look of a champion,but somehow I feel that if Wilder was promoted right he would be better as he has more charisma.

Too bad Joshua is gonna KO him when they fight,but still

Comment

Wilder would smoke him.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
                Wilder would smoke him.

Agreed. Tyson Fury's "big, stiff idiot" description applies 100% to Joshua.

Comment

I totally agree here. It seems like he has to make a great effort to seem like a "genuine, good guy."

Even though they have their flaws, it's admirable the way guys like Mike Tyson and Tyson Fury just speak their mind and don't try to alter the person they are to come of as someone who better lives up to society's illusory standards.

Comment

the last fight was, hes had some great ones too tho, I think hes trying to find his style and not get tired so maybe in the parker fight he was hesitant due to him knowing his tank is low. I wouldn't label him boring based on one fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X