Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook is a Joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He faced arguably the 2 most ducked fighters back to back. Nobody at WW is calling out Spence, GGG is on the decline so certain fighters will now throw their name into the hat.

Fractured both eye sockets in either fight. He's a damaged fighter now, so it's understandable he doesn't go straight into a fight with a top 10 opponent. Let him and Khan have their fight, loser calls it a day. He gives most fighters a tough fight between 147-154, but if his eye is no good, there is no point continuing.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
      I've fought in the Arizona Silver Gloves. I've seen fighters get hurt worse than Kelly Brook yet they never took a knee.

Brook is a knee-taker and a quitter and his whole career is a joke.
      I’m currently training for this years ny metro Golden gloves and made the finals in 2016. So if you are a fighter as you say: always respect a man who steps in that ring and puts up the best fight he possibly can. Errol was just a tad better that night. Quitter: I can’t past judgement because I have never been put through that type of situation. But, take a look at the Loma vs rigo fight: that might be the definition of. Quitter??

Comment

NSB logic dictates the following;

1) If a boxer I don't like ducks his closest opposition or fails to challenge other champion he is a coward.

2) If a boxer I don't like fights the very best across 2 weight classes and loses, he is a quitter.

3) If I have access to TMZ and Fighthype I don't need to understand boxing at all.

Comment

At least he won a title, wtf have you done?

Comment

Brook took on GGG and Spence back to back. No way is he a coward.

He is an idiot however. He probably ruined his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Brook took on GGG and Spence back to back. No way is he a coward.

He is an idiot however. He probably ruined his career.
              I wonder what Eddie Hearn was thinking back then, I don't believe kell even got that much money. Eubum jr was supposed to take that fight but he ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                I wonder what Eddie Hearn was thinking back then, I don't believe kell even got that much money. Eubum jr was supposed to take that fight but he ducked.
                It sucks for Spence because it puts a potential asterisk next to his win over Brook. As a Golovkin fan it bothers me that he took that sham of a fight, and it was embarrassing to see his fanboys defend said sham. Bad for boxing all around .

Comment

Working...
                X