Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are these kids in Chicago getting these guns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimately the ones responsible for this are the same ones profiting from the drug trade and human trafficking.

It's the Deep State.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Chicago has some of the toughest gun laws in the nation. These kids and young adults aren't going into gun stores in Indiana buying these guns. Some of those weapons look like they came off the battlefield. So what government agency is supplying Chicago with guns?

.”

I'm supposed to believe these kids are stumbling upon large shipments of guns? Or is somebody tipping them off?

This is what's reallly happening

Read more at http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/09/1...A3sVVVry0vX.99

Y'all don't remember Fast & Furious gun running to Mexico?!?
      The black market. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Ultimately the ones responsible for this are the same ones profiting from the drug trade and human trafficking.

It's the Deep State.
        Obama's shadow government

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          Obama's shadow government
          It's not Obama's.

They've been around through several presidencies in my opinion, dating back to at least Dwight Eisenhower who warned about the military-industrial complex.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            It's not Obama's.

They've been around through several presidencies in my opinion, dating back to at least Dwight Eisenhower who warned about the military-industrial complex.
            This ^^^^^^^^^^

Eisenhower warned us, and since then it's been assasinations and media lies..

We need to reduce federal government power and give it back to local n state

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
              The black market. Duh.
              Who is supplying the guns on the black market?

Comment

Criminals?

Government agencies have been known to push certain illegal items on minority neighborhoods as well.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Criminals?

Government agencies have been known to push certain illegal items on minority neighborhoods as well.
                  Yep. But these people cant fathom that. But if I say Obama Fast & Furious they're all over it.

I haven't seen one reasonable answer to the question.

Comment

Yep. But these people cant fathom that. But if I say Obama Fast & Furious they're all over it.

I haven't seen one reasonable answer to the question.
                    My answer was reasonable and it's likely the truth. You just don't want to hear it.

But if we want to make the world healthy again it's important to correctly identify the cancer so that we can eradicate it.

"If you just look at the people killed in narcotics trafficking, drug running, gun running, or some of the different nuclear experiments or different kind of poisonings, which is much more common than usually people think - if you look at all those people that have been murdered by this network it's not new news that they are running around and murdering ordinary Americans who are perfectly innocent and have no idea that this stuff goes on. Look at the assassination of John F. Kennedy, I mean he was basically shot by the Shadow Government in front of everyone and they got away with it - and that is part of the problem: the more they get away with these things the more powerful they get and the worst they get."

--Catherine Austin Fitts

Comment

So if they know where the guns are coming from why no busts?
                      Because it is a conspiracy of this white supremacist system where "they" secretly allow the funneling of these weapons to black neighborhoods as a means for the black folk to kill themselves.

Is this what you were insinuating?

Comment

Working...
                      X