No announcement yet.

Who would you say is the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teardrops View Post
    Floyd was the one that said he is "The Greatest Boxer Of All Time" Simple poll..........Vote away.

people are going to vote for floyd out of spite, congrats. And another poster made the point that only floyd and ali were claiming they are the greatest.

Comment

Where is Zab Judah?

Comment

I voted for Floyd just for the fun of it lol. I was hoping Pacquiao was there so that I can vote for him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
          I voted for Floyd just for the fun of it lol. I was hoping Pacquiao was there so that I can vote for him lol.
          I never put Pacman's name in there because he is not in the top 10 greatest boxers of all time. He has never stated that he is either. Floyd has told everyone that he is the best that ever lived. All you have to do is vote for him if you agree?

Comment

I never put Pacman's name in there because he is not in the top 10 greatest boxers of all time. He has never stated that he is either. Floyd has told everyone that he is the best that ever lived. All you have to do is vote for him if you agree?
            Dude, we got it... you put Floyd in because he said he is the greatest of all time. You've said it four times already. Please... just shut the **** up and let the poll play out.

Comment

The best as in skills is Floyd Mayweather.

The greatest is Ali.

I think Best and Great are different maybe its just me.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                That's tough man, haha. I couldn't vote. It's between Ali and SRR for me.
                SRR hands down this guy was a fight fanatic fighting 3 and 4 times a month, true definition of a warrior. Where's Jake Lamotta's name? Nobody today can do what these guys did back then.

Comment

Simple poll. I have put six names up, and all you have to do is cast your vote.

i voted for SRR.........he is number 1 from that list clearly......not sure how to rank the rest.

Also, this may be an opinion people laugh at but i think i would almost rank Joe Louis ahead of Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rebel View Post
                    Where is Zab Judah?

yeah i agree.....i think Amir "KING" Khan should be on ther list too

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                      ****, if you were being sarcastic, better vote for floyd before pac...floyd aint **** compred to pac!........

Comment

Working...
                      X