Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

proof israel's blockade on gaza is illegal .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minion View Post
    Squealpiggy at it again, the guy who does not let facts get in the way of his obscure opinions.
    This seems to be a theme. Ideologues decide to comment without actually reading the content of my threads. I'm just going to go right ahead and accuse you of disdain for Palestinians because you quite clearly have absolutely no concern for their wellbeing.

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
      ask amnesty international ask human rights watch ask the U.N even Hillary Clinton recently released a statement saying the siege of Gaza is unsustainable and unacceptable, not only is Israel a terrorist state it is also after recent events a pirate state.
      Can you people just not read? Israel is a sovereign state maintaining a naval blockade on a hostile enemy and intercepted the ships that were intending on breaching the blockade to search them for prohibited items. This is nothing like piracy.

The trouble you face is that you never contemplate anybody who doesn't share your hilariously shallow opinions so when confronted with a legitimate opposing viewpoint you have nothing to do but parrot those same talking points all over again.

Comment

Squeal, how about you highlight the reasons as to why there is hostility towards Israel?

This time, without the stereotypical rubbish.

Opinions dont mean anything in scenarios such as this, it's simply about the facts. Something you are reluctant to deal with.

Comment

nothing aqainst the religions of the middle east or the people but **** you little land the earth is a lot more than that little piece of land where "Jesus" was born or whatever happened there there are more better places like maui where it doesnt snow like the middle east but also has a bunch of nice beaches!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Can you people just not read? Israel is a sovereign state maintaining a naval blockade on a hostile enemy and intercepted the ships that were intending on breaching the blockade to search them for prohibited items. This is nothing like piracy.

The trouble you face is that you never contemplate anybody who doesn't share your hilariously shallow opinions so when confronted with a legitimate opposing viewpoint you have nothing to do but parrot those same talking points all over again.
            Israel has no right boarding ships on international waters show me a link to any documentation that says it is legal to do so. It is obvious you dislike Muslim people because of your ****sexual tendencies. The fact is Israel are going against all forms of human rights laws thus making it an illegal occupation you can argue until your blue in the face I couldn’t give a **** about the opinion of an unnatural dirty person like yourself. Good day

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
              Squeal, how about you highlight the reasons as to why there is hostility towards Israel?

This time, without the stereotypical rubbish.

Opinions dont mean anything in scenarios such as this, it's simply about the facts. Something you are reluctant to deal with.
              You haven't addressed a single thing that I have stated in this thread. Instead you have just insisted (without justification) that I simply adopt your point of view.

What are the facts as it pertains to the legality of the blockade or the interception of the flotilla? Do you accept that if the blockade is legitimate (which I think is open to debate but is very probably legal) then the interception of a flotilla who publicly stated they would be breaching it was not only legal, it was required?

Comment

no pretty much im sayin **** Israel and **** Muslims and Israelis and **** all of the middle east except for their oil or in other words **** the Gaza Strip.this is a boxing site not a lets focus on gaza site.

Comment

Originally posted by chucklesmofo View Post
                  no pretty much im sayin **** Israel and **** Muslims and Israelis and **** all of the middle east except for their oil or in other words **** the Gaza Strip.this is a boxing site not a lets focus on gaza site.
                  shut up you ignorant **** this is the lounge people can discuss whatever the **** they want there are separate parts of the site to just discuss boxing so I suggest you **** off there and spray your limited boxing knowledge around.

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
                    shut up you ignorant **** this is the lounge people can discuss whatever the **** they want there are separate parts of the site to just discuss boxing so I suggest you **** off there and spray your limited boxing knowledge around.
                    Do you have any opinion on what laws exactly the blockade is breaking and what made the interception of a flotilla who publicly announced their intention to breach it illegal?

Comment

Any flotilla that has the backing of Cynthia "Red Diaper" McKinney probably should just be torpedoed without going to the trouble of all this "boarding" crap.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X