Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Winky would destroy Calzaghe???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Winky would destroy Calzaghe???

I think winky would make Joe look bad and joe would not be able to land that pitter patter **** on the winkster force field Defense, and winky would box his as to a UD!!!! What up!!!

At any weight son!!

Comment

Winky would beat Calzaghe's pitter patters

Comment

depends how winky wright is doing now with his long lay off but if we are talking about prime, it would be a close fight, could go either way but a winky ud is likely

Comment

I think this would be very close as i think Winky actually beat Hopkins. However it would be a very ugly fight and I'm glad there's no chance of it happening.

Comment

I think you are all on crack. Calzaghe's speed and workrate would overwhelm Winky. I doubt calzaghe would stop him, but it would be a very one-sided fight.

Comment

I don't think so..

Winky was bloated at 170 against Hopkins, and a Calzaghe fight would only be 2 pounds lower, or maybe 5 pounds higher depending what they make it at. I think Calzaghes workrate would win it.

Comment

I think he would prove everyone wrong, even if he fought joe after roy!!

Comment

I think Winky takes it as well. I think Joe would struggle to land clean shots on Winky.

Comment

*sees SSM avatar/sig w.e*

Hyping up the winkster because of that?

Winky has NO chance against Calzaghe and I find this fight laughable. Handspeed kills

Comment

Working...
                    X