No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mercito Gesta-Olusegun Ajose in Play For Late July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mercito Gesta-Olusegun Ajose in Play For Late July

Mercito Gesta will return to the ring in late July at a venue to be determined in a 10-rounder against junior welterweight contender Olusegun Ajose, according to Gesta’s manager, Vince Parra.

“We accepted the fight a couple weeks ago, and now they’re working on the site, but everything looks set to go on our end,” Parra told BoxingScene.com.

Gesta (26-1-1, 14 KOs) is coming off an unsuccessful lightweight world title challenge against Miguel Vazquez last December on the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez IV undercard. [Click Here To Read More]

I feel olusegun wins easily.

Comment

Gesta is just not very good...why does he keep getting press? I thought we would never have to see him on TV again after he stunk up the joint in his last fight.

Comment

Great to see Ajose getting a meaningful fight, I've got him taking this rather handily. In fact its a horrible style match up for Gesta.

Comment

Mercito Gesta is awful, do people still think this guy is going to accomplish anything?

Comment

Mercito "Jumbotron" Gesta

Comment

Yea I'm definitely not a Gesta fan.

Olusegun should use his boxing skills and win the fight rather easily.

Comment

Mercito gonna get fkd up. Specially if you have pinoys in ur conrner, they can't fight and they def can't train.. Good thing he's not fighting Matthysse because that would be the end of his career

Comment

Gesta is a useless turd, he shouldn't even get TV dates anymore after that pathetic display... The Filipino that fought Gamboa had much more heart and skill.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Gesta is a useless turd, he shouldn't even get TV dates anymore after that pathetic display... The Filipino that fought Gamboa had much more heart and skill.

Michael Farenas and yeah hes a good fighter, very underrated. I would like to see him get a rematch with Uchiyama.

Comment

Working...
                    X