Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2:05 fun starts

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      Really? He didn't look less fluid or slower to me. In fact I would argue that since his work with Heredia that Marquez has gotten used to the weight and now fits comfortably at WW. His body was in top physical condition.

Now whether that warrants another Mayweather is up for debate, but Marquez looked much more comfortable at WW than his first appearance their against Mayweather.
      I aggree with you that Marquez looked comfortable at the weight, but welterweight is clearly not his weight class. Especially when he weighed 143 for a 147 fight.

Mayweather can do his thing and fight safer fights.

Juan Manual Marquez has marked and than been highlighted into the boxing history books.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
        i hate to tell you i told you so but i TOLD YOU SO ! marquez will get knocked out i guarantee it !
        ok!!!

Comment

• A dream come true, congrats Marquez, well deserved.

HOF'ers; Lopez, Sanchez, Chavez, make room.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• What a great night for boxing. Two great fighters of my first era of watching boxing produce the fight of the year, fighter of the year, and KO of the year. It was hard to watch Pacquiao, an icon of the sport, completely out. JMM deserved this and he should bask in the glow. It gets no more defintive than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
              You're a certified idiot.....jmm needs opponents to open up in order for him to be effective. Floyd doesn't throw punches so how in the hell would jmm catch PBF?
              you find it difficult to find flush right hands or any power shot to manny's head in this fight
              what does that tell us? when marquez hit him, he dropped him, when he hit him again, he sparked him

and pacquiao has 5x the chin floyd has
              this shot(although marquez landed some better ones) from new and improved julian jackson slash tommy hearns juan manuel marquez

probabley ko's floyd

Comment

• I wonder what Hatton's thinking right now.

Comment

• all you pac haters out there make me puke what a bunch of turds you are , pacs an all time great a true professional who shows class and dignity always friendly and an all round good guy who genuinly likes to please the fans and give a good fight , and you all post how happy you are he lost with some insulting **** thrown in , go to hell you scumbags who worship a complete a**hole in mayweather the coward , at least manny fights everyone , as for marquez i never liked him for some reason but my view is he was LUCKY i thought manny had him in this fight he looked far quicker and had him near out before the big punch landed , i just cant fathom how a 39 year old suddenly gets more muscle definition and POWER , also this is my last post f##k all you a##hole mayweather fans iam never returning to this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
                    2:05 fun starts

These videos are great, thanks for posting them. Truth be told, I took Roy's first loss like more of a b*tch than any of these people took this.

Comment

• Thank god Marquez finally kept it out of the judges hands....what a stunner. Not only did he knock him out...but knocked him down twice

Comment

Working...
                      X