Angel Garcia makes fun of Amir Khan during Morales 2 press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Garcia makes fun of Amir Khan during Morales 2 press conference

At 10:10

lol.. khan deserves it after all the **** hes been talking after the fight, kid desperately needs to learn how to be gracious in defeat. if hes not gonna give danny any props or respect after getting his lights punched out why should dannys team give him props and respect back?

Comment

He didn't really say much and gave Morales his respect.

He's a funny character to have in the sport, but he's going to have to watch his son get cut up sooner or later because he just isn't that good.

Comment

lmfao..damn dude a trip

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          lol.. khan deserves it after all the **** hes been talking after the fight, kid desperately needs to learn how to be gracious in defeat. if hes not gonna give danny any props or respect after getting his lights punched out why should dannys team give him props and respect back?
          because he got his ass kicked and fought like a man

after seeing khan rocking around the ring and still fighting like a man a few times i've learned to tone out his mouth

i listen to the sounds, (because an accent like his will make me laugh every time i hear it until the day i die, :rofl ,) but the words i do not hear.

the guy does have balls. he has run a bit, but that's literally a part of his style, even if it is a flaw. he's not running because he doesnt want to fight, but i think it's a part of his trying to win. he doesnt know how to tie a man up, and he cant take the punches.

Comment

It's true, Khan did do some 160 spin shit.

Comment

I expect the member Garcia's Dad to put this in his sig.

But for real I don't remember seeing a fighter spin in the opposite direction to that of the punch.

Comment

Someone should smack that *** old man Garcia in the mouth and see how he likes it.

Comment

Well he showed Khan no respect before the fight and now also after...he's clearly got a sense of humour maybe just not at the right time...

Love to see Morales rip the titles off him...be funny more than anything...

Comment

Danny cant remember the last time a big fight was fought in the east coast? I guess Cotto didnt sell out MSG all those times he fought there.

Comment

Working...
                    X