Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Timothy Bradley's contract with Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Timothy Bradley's contract with Top Rank?

I think it's either a year or 2 fights but I'm not sure.
    I seriously think he's going to sign with TMT when he gets out of his contract. More options at WW and JWW and probably make more money.
    Plus he wants a fight with Floyd

Would be a smart move.

Comment

I mean.... who does TR have at WW or JWW? TMT works with GBP and offer much more options.
      The two big fish are Marquez and Pacquiao.... and he's not getting Pacquiao again... maybe Marquez.
      GB has pretty much everyone

Comment

I don't think arum would give a young fighter like Bradley such a short deal, espically since he has put a lot of money into him (1.25million for his first fight). When cotto signed 2 fight pacquiao he signed a 2 year extension with top rank which was 4fights, I would say that's the minimum length he signed

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
          I don't think arum would give a young fighter like Bradley such a short deal, espically since he has put a lot of money into him (1.25million for his first fight). When cotto signed 2 fight pacquiao he signed a 2 year extension with top rank which was 4fights, I would say that's the minimum length he signed
          I don't know... just what I've been hearing. Also, I think the only reason he signed Bradley was because he wanted him to fight Pacquiao. Bradley doesn't have the same star power or selling ability as Cotto. I wouldn't put it past him to put him on a short term deal.

Comment

I seem to remember it being a 2 fight deal and it turns into a 3 fight deal if there was a Pacquiao rematch.

and damn i thought Alison Brie was my secret totally my current #1 P4P Celebriwhore. I still have Laura Vandervoort.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I don't know... just what I've been hearing. Also, I think the only reason he signed Bradley was because he wanted him to fight Pacquiao. Bradley doesn't have the same star power or selling ability as Cotto. I wouldn't put it past him to put him on a short term deal.
              If he has only signed a short term deal, then he should leave when his contract expires since other promotional companies have better fighters in and around his division.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                I seem to remember it being a 2 fight deal and it turns into a 3 fight deal if there was a Pacquiao rematch.

and damn i thought Alison Brie was my secret totally my current #1 P4P Celebriwhore. I still have Laura Vandervoort.
                I don't think he gets the rematch, so I guess he'll get one more in
                Also.... I don't know if this is from community or not... but damn.... I love this gif

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                If he has only signed a short term deal, then he should leave when his contract expires since other promotional companies have better fighters in and around his division.
                I agree, GBP and TMT can offer him more competition and money... get that Khan fight going

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I don't think he gets the rematch, so I guess he'll get one more in
                  Also.... I don't know if this is from community or not... but damn.... I love this gif

I agree, GBP and TMT can offer him more competition and money... get that Khan fight going
                  The set is from the episode where they're in the KFC Space Simulator from the 80s...I don't remember that part though...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    The set is from the episode where they're in the KFC Space Simulator from the 80s...I don't remember that part though...
                    Is that the KFC simulator? Doesn't really look like it.... plus I think she was wearing a space suit or something

Comment

Working...
                    X