Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something doesn't add up. Why would Peterson take illegal substances with OSDT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something doesn't add up. Why would Peterson take illegal substances with OSDT?

Why would you willingly take a banned substance when you already agreed to partake in random blood and urine tests?

Let's hear some theories.

This has got to be a classic case of someone in Khan's camp sneaking into Peterson's home while he's asleep and injecting him. Just like when Cartman purposely gave Kyle AIDs.
    Last edited by tranquilo; 05-07-2012, 10:33 PM.

Here is one theory I read from someone in another thread.

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    This type of **** is usually they got an injury so the Doc gives him a shot of something-- these are ******s with 8th grade educations they don't know enough to ask the Doc every little thing that's going in.

Nobody with an IQ knowingly takes steroids while they're being tested.

Point is, this wasn't intentional. It was just stupid.

Comment

Maybe he didnt knowingly take it

Comment

Or maybe he thought he wouldn't get caught?
        Honestly, I don't know what to think right now.

Comment

ignorance is bliss.someone on his team fucked up.or is just plain stupid....i'll wait till the full story comes out

Comment

Nah...he probably suffered an injury during training camp and had a doctor inject him with something to expedite the healing process.

Comment

Khan called his bluff?

Comment

he thought all the heat would be on khan , and so he could slip something in undetected while they work hard on khans samples. simple really

Comment

Well considering it was synthetic testosterone that he tested positive for. He probably thought he could cheat the system.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                    ignorance is bliss.someone on his team fucked up.or is just plain stupid....i'll wait till the full story comes out
                    Honestly everything is twitter banter right now.... even the front page reports of this is off twitter.
                    For now though, I'm disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                    X