Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    If you gotta go, you gotta go.

And really, thanks for the obscene amount of karma, bro. Amazing display of generosity.
    I must second this and send an obscene amount of hookers to your front porch for it bringer bruh.

Comment

• gonna fire up halo reach for a bit

Comment

• Gotta get Tengo over 100, too. Dude's been posting fire since 2007, that **** ain't right.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Did I miss much, I seen the bit about esb. I was a member in the early days there, after 4 years they banned me for uploading a fight. lol
          Whole lotta drank, music, and cordial shit talk.

I swear, time flies when I'm on here. I jumped on at about 1, and boom, it's damn near 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Gotta get Tengo over 100, too. Dude's been posting fire since 2007, that **** ain't right.
            Glad you got my back bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Did I miss much, I seen the bit about esb. I was a member in the early days there, after 4 years they banned me for uploading a fight. lol
              **** um Tbear mah good man. they aint know they had a damn good poster on they boards.

Comment

• Thanks my man Bringer, I'm just sipping beer because I still have to be the easter bunny here. I am that bunny, Santa and all those guys that drive to wallmart at midnight the night before holidays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  **** um Tbear mah good man. they aint know they had a damn good poster on they boards.
                  Thanks my friend! Same goes for you and the rest here.

Comment

• Comment

• All hail Teh Bringa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X