No announcement yet.

Zab Judah kills Vernon Paris is 9th round *VID*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I glad Zab shut that POS Paris up.

FWIW, looking back on things, I feel Zab's career would be entirely different if he would have stayed at 140lb. Outside of the Tszyu fight in which he got careless, he has always looked great in that division (minus the Khan fight as well).

Comment

Not sure if serious..

Comment

early stoppage imo.

Judah still dazed from that Kostya KO, he thinks he's top 5 p4p fighter and is still the "champ" for 16 years

Comment

its been so long since zab could celebrate like that he nearly fell through the ropes jumping up the corner!

Comment

there's few better at dominating c class fighters than zab, unfortunately fo him whenever he fights anybody properly good he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
              there's few better at dominating c class fighters than zab, unfortunately fo him whenever he fights anybody properly good he loses.
              Well according to Zab, this win puts him back in the top 5 p4p and demands instant title fights and million dollar payday's against top opponents.

I think Zab Judah shouldnt be allowed outside of Friday Night Fights (FNF). Just keep him on ESPN fighting B level fighters and he will do good.

Its same old story with Zab

Zab: "Im top 5 fighter in world im the champ"
              Zab gets KO'd
              Zab: "Lord willing I will bounce back!"
              Zab beats some bum
              Zab " Oh i wasnt ready in that fight im still top 5 p4p and a champ"
              Zab gets Ko'd again

etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                You are right, great win by zab judah and I was glad he attributed his win to his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Hallelujah in the highest.
                Lord and savior Jesus Christ??? Who is that????

ANYWHO..... This ZAB wasnt tired, he was still sharp well after his usual 4th round shut down....

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  Yeah he goes in on c class fighters like mickey ward. no need for him to fight khan again. hopefully peterson beats khan and fights judah in brooklyn. i think t
                  hat would draw a decent gate.

Comment

Zab did his thing...I'm happy he smashed that part-time thug full-time clown Paris up....dude was talking big ish...now he gotta take his lil' wanna be thug ass back to Detroit and figure out where to go from here...Zab schooled his ass!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X