• Show
Clear All

• Pacman relishes underdog role with Mayweather

http://www.philstar.com/sportsarticl...bcategoryid=69

philstar enough said. aint no one reading that garbage

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post

What exactly are you disputing? The fact that Pac is the betting underdog or the fact that Pac doesn't mind being the underdog?

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
        Exactly! We need some good writing in here, can someone please hook us up with a good Karceno-article?

Comment

Pac is not the underdog at all. He is the fighter of the century and has recently beat many great champions. Mayweather is not half the fighter that Pac Man is!

Comment

Pacquiao said the other day negotiations are quietly on regarding the fight with Mayweather, one that could fetch the boxers over $50 million each in guaranteed purse.

“Siguro nga, pag si Mayweather, underdog na ulit tayo. Mabuti yun (Yes, if it’s Mayweather, we should be the underdog. That’s good),” he said.

Comment

Floyd talks a good fight and everything, but i garantuee you this, secretly behind closed doors he is secretly flattered that people would consider him the favourite against Pac, if he is that is - not to mention suprised no matter what he tells you and what he'd like to have you believe.
              Last edited by hugh grant; 11-26-2011, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy Pride View Post
                Pac is not the underdog at all. He is the fighter of the century and has recently beat many great champions. Mayweather is not half the fighter that Pac Man is!
                let me guess...you're about 12 or 13 yrs old right?!?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Floyd talks a good fight and everything, but i garantuee you, secretly behind closed doors he is secretly flattered that people would consider him the favourite against Pac, if he is that is, and suprised.

I agree with you big time! keep it up and maybee you can make my list.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    let me guess...you're about 12 or 13 yrs old right?!?
                    Looks like a troll account. Just look at the avatar lol

Comment

Working...
                    X