Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mexico losing Talent?? JMM is the only elite mexican boxer today!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
    The Philippines has Pacquiao, who is probably on the juice, and who else? Donaire? lol...

Puerto Rico had Cotto... but Margarito ruined him. Who else... Juanma? lol, the guy who's scared ****less and is ducking Yuriorkis Gamboa?
    Consider the size of Mesico, over 761,000 square miles and over 111 million people. And they compete to try to best the Philipines which has 115,000 square miles, with 91 million in population. And Puerto Rico that is ONLY 3,500 square miles with only 4 million!!!! Compare yourself with someone your own size. Cause if Puerto Rico or the Philipines were the size of............. must i go on???

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
      Consider the size of Mesico, over 761,000 square miles and over 111 million people. And they compete to try to best the Philipines which has 115,000 square miles, with 91 million in population. And Puerto Rico that is ONLY 3,500 square miles with only 4 million!!!! Compare yourself with someone your own size. Cause if Puerto Rico or the Philipines were the size of............. must i go on???
      111 million people and 91 million people are statistically comparable, you cant ask for an exact population comparison for national populations.

And have you ever heard of variance? If Puerto Rico was as big as Mexico and your little theory serves correct. Then this list would all have Puerto Rican flags next to them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...xing_champions
      Last edited by Zarco; 02-25-2010, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by camaney View Post
        huh hmmm yeah like who??? the headbutting mayol headbutt win over sosa?
        Well yeah...

Mayol is one...
        I believe Villoria is one to before loosing to Tamara...
        Gerry Penalosa is one to againts Gonzalez...

and the others are upcoming... just won't know if they will be succesful...

but I do beleive

Mexico > Philippines..

Comment

Granted mexican boxing isnt what it used to be with the likes of Chavez, Morales, Zaragoza, Barrera. That was a great era for mexican boxing but there are still some good mexicans coming through like Saul Alvarez and Miguel Vasquez.

However, right now J.M.M is the only elite about. Your'e right

Comment

You guys better quit comparing Nations. It is good to adore your own but not good to degrade others just so you could come out on top. You should be happy globalization is happening in boxing. More good fights not monopolized by 1 or 2 countries.

Comment

Working...
            X