Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto Promises To Beat Mosley "Steroids or Not"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully, Berto will get his ass whooped.

Comment

Mosley will beat that ass like he owns it. Mark my words.

That being said i think it will be a competitive fight until Shane knocks him out late, cause Berto is good too.

Comment

I'm with the dude who doens't think this is Berto, from what I've heard from him in interviews it doens't sound like something that he would tweet, he's a smart articulate guy who seems respectful. I'm doubtful.

What is it Mosley said?

Comment

Mosley would knock him out. Berto seems to be getting a pretty big head nowadays.

Comment

Unless Mosley gets old overnight,i don't see Berto being able to beat a smart talented veteran that been in there with all the best.

Comment

berto may be good but a greenhorn like him has no chance of winning against the veteran mosley. if marga-cheato was knocked out by mosley, no reason why berto cannot.

Comment

Berto must've ate some Gangster Cookies!!.....he can talk all the smack he wants but I bet ANYBODY that he gets KTFO by Shane!!

Comment

What did Mosley say anyway?

Comment

Tweeter age, Berto seem to say alot of his tweeter about Mosley while Mosley seem to be saying a lot about Mayweather on his tweeter, its a nice way to stalk one another without a restraining order.. They still cant agree to the money that was put on the table months ago...Phuck them both

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house
                      "unless you have a ****ing machine gun torret on your roof"!

Comment

Working...
                      X