No announcement yet.

Khan V Mitchell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan V Mitchell

once khan gets about 15 fights on a month basis who do you think would win? kevin mitchell is also young this match could b made in near future

differnet weight classes mate, mitchell is super feather khan at l welter.

Comment

there both young so a step up wouldnt b to far away

Comment

YOIU ARE RIGHT SORRY IF IT SEEMS I WAS BEING PICKY.

both young guys its no inconcievable they could meet.

id pick mitchell, simply cos he is fomr london and i like the ante hero.

For sure now he would murder Khan but thats only cos he has had 15 fights in the pro's and Khan none.

its a different game.

Comment

fight prob wouldnt happen bcos warren would sumthin to do with it

Comment

well it is two of his hottest properties in differnet weight divs, cant see him wanting too really.

his job is to make the most of the fighters ability and earn em the best money, he is very good at doing that, sometimes to the detriment of the match ups between the domestic best but you cant always blame FW.

he has done a lot of the game in this ocnuntry not all of it good but thats boxing. Its easy to sit here and slate off FW sometimes it aint all his fault.

Look at the names he got called over the hatton v pinto and harris, none of it was his doing tho.

im not pro or ante frnak but I do think people should give hima fair crack of the whip rather than slating him for no good reason. (not having a go at you eden just in general mate).

Comment

no prob its jus my personal veiw that khan should of gone with another promoter but money wise warren could make him a lot

Comment

amir will give mitchell a good slapping if he continues to progress like he has done

Comment

is kahn welter? I thought he was turning as a lightweight?

Comment

Originally posted by welshwales
                    is kahn welter? I thought he was turning as a lightweight?
                    Yeah, Khan fought in the Olympics as a lightweight... And I'm pretty sure he's turning pro as a lightweight too.

Comment

Working...
                    X