Oscar De La Hoya vs. Sugar Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar De La Hoya vs. Sugar Shane Mosley

Live on PPV from Las Vegas Saturday Sept 13th 9:00pm ET/6:00pm PT

Five-time world champion Oscar De La Hoya wants revenge against Sugar Shane Mosley when they face each other in this years much anticipated rematch. The world super welterweight championship will be televised by HBO PPV

http://www.hboppv.com/

DLH all the way

Comment

Mosley is a shell of his former self

Oscar by decison or late TKO

Comment

Oscar all the way!

Comment

What's up Kcf.

I'm crossing my fingers that Mosley will make his comeback in this match, show everyone he's not out of his game permanently despite Forrest I and II.

Comment

keep crossing your fingers. I think that Shane cannot comeback. I may be wrong tough. He reminds me of a Razor Ruddock. Does great in some fights and then gets humbled and fades away.

Comment

But he OWNED DLH the first time. Even though he's not the same fighter, I think he's too strong, fast and heavy handed for Oscar. BTW, Oscar is my fav boxer, but mosely is just a bad match up for im IMO.

Comment

I think Oscar's adjusted better to the higher weight class than Mosley. It's going to be a different fight at 154 than it was the first time the two met. Also, Mosley's coming off three straight disappointing performances. I like Oscar by decision.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see, no doubt.

Comment

I want Oscar to do well, he's my fav fighter. I do think it will be a hard match for him tho. It was no piece of cake for him before and I don't think it will be again, but I do think he will win this time. I can't wait to see this fight I can only hope my Bro is ordering it cuz I haven't the money for it this time around.

Comment

Working...
                    X