Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urban slang thread

ok...so this is not a mature thread.
    i thought we needed a humorous thread.
    here is a thread of HUMOROUS slang words and the definitions.

i will start:
    muffin top = A member of the female sex who adorns herself prodominantly in clothing way too small for herself, creating an effect of her figure (fat rolls) spilling out over the top of her pants, resembling the top of a muffin. Muffin tops are generally unaware of their condition, and typically even believe that they are MORE attractive than non-muffin tops. These females are very easily spotted in nearly all social events, and the muffin tops even parade themselves about in a way to advertise their willingness to participate in sexual activity with willing members of BOTH sexes. Most of the time, muffin tops can be found in the pressence of and under the influence of alcohol and other substances.
    Last edited by * FeistyWench *; 07-08-2006, 09:23 AM.

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
    ok...so this is not a mature thread.
    i thought we needed a humorous thread.
    here is a thread of slang words and the definitions.

i will start:
    muffin top = A member of the female sex who adorns herself prodominantly in clothing way too small for herself, creating an effect of her figure (fat rolls) spilling out over the top of her pants, resembling the top of a muffin. Muffin tops are generally unaware of their condition, and typically even believe that they are MORE attractive than non-muffin tops. These females are very easily spotted in nearly all social events, and the muffin tops even parade themselves about in a way to advertise their willingness to participate in sexual activity with willing members of BOTH sexes. Most of the time, muffin tops can be found in the pressence of and under the influence of alcohol and other substances.
    Ha-ha, I know many girls like that, and do you kow what the worst, when these girls got pale white skin.
    I know, the reason, I am hated by quite a few girls is cause I made them go to gym get their asses on a treadmill. But by getting bunch of girls in shape, I am doing world a favor

Comment

Mangina:
      1. The act of tucking the male genatalia back between the legs, creating psuedo feminine genatalia.

(See Also: Penile Albrechtus Syndrome)

2. Derisive term for a man's feminine side - especially when he's picky, touchy or emotional about something seemingly minor.

3. The bumhole - almost always a man's, and usually used in a prison-dating context.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
        Mangina:
        1. The act of tucking the male genatalia back between the legs, creating psuedo feminine genatalia.

(See Also: Penile Albrechtus Syndrome)

2. Derisive term for a man's feminine side - especially when he's picky, touchy or emotional about something seemingly minor.

3. The bumhole - almost always a man's, and usually used in a prison-dating context.

hey hey careful i have that word coyrighted.

Comment

Butterz: Ugly

your muffin top thing is interesting in London we have:

Sloane Rangers: Sloane square is a part of London where the posh twats live, the younger ones are the Sloane Rangers. They'll wear designer clothes everywhere, they all know eachother, and they all think they know Prince Harry. lol

Footballers Wives: Blonde, Common, slim, usually pretty but caked in make-up, stupid, orange faced, short skirts. If your a footballer she'll be on it, although they can't all have footballers. Some end up with spice boys.

Spice boy: Lad, loud, has s***** gelled hair, also frequents the tanning booth, failing that he'll let fly with some fake tan, usually stupid. Used to be a chav.

Chav: A chav boy wears a baseball cap, tracksuit bottoms tucked into socks, he is abusive. He'll take your money if you let him.

A chav girl: Has her hair scrapped back so tight she looks bald, wears tracky bottoms rolled up with trainer socks, she'll wear huuuuuuugge earrings.

Homeboys: They'll wear American basketball shirts, all that FUBU ****e and mad baggy shorts. Regardless of the fact they live in a suburban semi with their incontinenet grandmother. You dont really get the female version.

Indieheads/Students: the blokes Scruffy, hairy blokes, vans trainers and vintage t-shirts (me..lol)
          the girls: skirts with leg warmers underneath, those tiny ****ing ballet shoes wtf, nuff eye shadow. Hair all over their face, so they all look hot in the dark, good plan I think!

others:

A nightclub trickster: Wow she is hot (lights come on).....sweet baby jesus what it is that?

Trickster: yeah she's slim, nice outfit...nice hair,.......wonder what she looks like,....whoooaaa she is older than my mother!. young hair/ old broad lol.

Comment

i think i saw a trickster in action last week. lmao!
            i was at the grocery store and this woman from the back was getting the attention and stares from all the men walking by. she was wearing tights pants and a fitted long sleeve shirt.
            she had a nice body - clothed and from the back, but when she finally turned and i saw her face. good god! the woman was like 60 or soemthing and had that goose neck thing going and a hideous make-up job. lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none
              hey hey careful i have that word coyrighted.
              i threw that in just for you

Comment

the woman was like 60 or soemthing and had that goose neck thing going and a hideous make-up job. lmao!
                you know what is the worst...the crease. You know when old women wear stuff that shows their cleavage, and there's like that wrinkle thats there like a a v shape wrinkle....that makes me feel queasy. If Im married when my wife hits that age, im telling her about this crease.

Comment

yh that's cute i just did about 50 of them and lost it all

Comment

there ia a buttaface.......which means everything looks good but her face.

Comment

Working...
                    X