Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breidis Prescott Targets Mattthysse: I'm Willing To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds like a fun fight,but tbh it does nothing for Matt's..In anyway..So unless he just wants a crowd pleasing fight then I really don't see the point...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Junior welterweight contender Breidis Prescott (26-4, 20KOs) is training in his native Colombia at the moment. He watched Lucas Matthysse (33-2, 31KOs) knock Mike Dallas Jr. out in the first round on Saturday night in Las Vegas. He was impressed with the victory. Matthysse, the WBC's interim-champion, wants unified beltholder Danny Garcia next. With Garcia's recent rib injury, his fight with Zab Judah has been rescheduled to April 27th and that leaves Matthysse with a lot of time to kill. Prescott wants to fill that void.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Prescott will fight anyone/anytime, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
        Prescott for President, love this dude, fights like a supervillain in jaw dropping fights and does not truely know stealth or long term guile, WAR PRESCOTT!!!
        Man, I like Prescott.....

..... did you really have to call him an unskilled face-first brawler ?

Kiddin

Comment

Originally posted by shawowski View Post
          Breidis is a great boxer with some serious pop, good reach and can give any fighter that wants to trade problems. He seems to be improving technically but he starts to fade after 8rds. His fight with Alvarado is a personal favorite of mine, id love to see him get a shot at Lucas, or Danny for that matter.

Im a Khan fan but Breidis puts him in a bodybag if they fight again.
          No, he is not.

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
            No, he is not.
            Great was probably the wrong choice of word, but he is better than alot of people give him credit for. On his day he is a beast, if only for 6 or 7 rounds.

Comment

Bre couldn't even beat Kevin Mitchell the eurobum

Comment

Working...
              X